Chaper 19

Taeyong Pov.

I seeing her , I seeing her but I was to afraid to go talk to her i was afraid to go tell her how much I missed her afraid of telling her how much I loved her afraid of everything.

I just couldn't go tell her who I am and that's just because I wanted to protect her.

I don't want to see her in tears again I don't want her in paint again I couldn't survive that.

But what should I do I can't live without her I want her closeness her warmth her kissed. But this would just bring her in danger even more

I still couldn't believe that I had to give her up just because of a girl who I didn't loved

Was god really against our relationship but why? Why did I do to deserve this why couldn't I love someone without hurting them or myself why was it so hard to love someone without feeling hardship? Why were my live like this?

I decided to go out to take some air.
On my way I really seeing her it wasn't a dream I really saw her, with my own eyes.

She was siting on the green grass admitting the deep blue sky her eyes were sparkling like the stars themselves
And her long brown wavy hair was shinning.

I thought I was dreaming again but she stood up, she was going

Stop taeyong Stopp it i said to myself as i realized that I was following her.

She turned around feeling that someone was behind her that I hided myself.

She was gone now and I was going my own way now until I heard a quite help I turned around running too the Direction where I heard someone shouting for help.

A man was touching her, I was mad that I kicked him.

Are you okay I asked her and touched her face softly feeling if she had some bruise. Yeah I'm okay she said back.

The man was slowly coming to his sense back that I hit him a last time and hold her wrist to run.

We arrived to her dorm I was still holding her wrist & I wanted to hold it my live long.

Are u okay she asked me as she felt that I was out of breath.

Yeah I'm okay.

„taeyong you have to go you can't be in her near go go my head was telling me."

But my heart, it had control over me, it was like as if it told my body not to run away to stay by her side.

She was talking now, inviting me over and I said yes,

" it was the worst idea, I could ever do„.

She was walking in front of me I could smell her hair shampoo, it was the same, the same milk aroma her shampoo would smell like.

I liked it, no I loved it.

Jennie! Jennie! Jennie! My heart was repeating her name.

Did she really forget me? Did she really forget us?

My heart was feeling empty without her. I missed her so much that it hurted.