Chapter 24 "VIOLET"

Start from the beginning

"Why did you expose yourself?" Kyle whispered with reproach in his voice as Grave's bodyguards sat us both in the car, handcuffed to each other. "Oh, Violet. I wanted to—"

He never finished the sentence. His voice was shaking; I didn't even have to look at his face to understand that he was broken—broken by his father. I felt his heart aching. My poor Kyle!

"I couldn't stand and watch when your father ordered to kill Mignon. I could never forgive myself for that." I replied. My voice cracked as the reality of the situation sunk in. Kyle and I were no longer free.

"He is not my father!" Kyle barked, and I flinched from his sudden flash of anger. "I'm sorry I scared you." He apologized sadly. "But I'll never acknowledge him as that."

"Kyle, but he will always be your father. You can't change that, no matter how bad it sounds." I sighed. This day was too heavy for the both of us. I knew that Grave wouldn't take his eyes off me anymore and I'll be next in line to become his whore. It made me sick.

"You talk about him as if he is a saint. He's a psychopath!" Kyle spat.

"And soon he is going to fuck me!" I laughed savagely and Kyle suddenly fell silent. I thought he didn't understand what I was talking about. I, myself did not understand. Something strange was happening to me. I was off my rocker already.

"Violet, what's wrong with you?" Kyle asked me, worried. I sat with my back to him, my wrists chained to his. "Are you alright?"

"No! I'm going crazy, Kyle, and I would rather be locked up in a mental asylum than be in the clutches of your father!" I screamed, knowing that Grave's car was not only tinted with dark glass but was also soundproof. His cars were like steel boxes where he kept his favorite 'toys', and he opened them whenever he wanted to have fun! Bastard!

"Violet. Listen to me, while we're alone now. Please trust me and don't succumb to him. You must convince Grave that we won't resist anymore and will obey him. Then he won't be too vigilant, and we will have more time to gather our forces and run away from him." He reasoned.

Didn't Kyle really understand that there was no escape from his father? He was the goddamn Mafioso! His links enveloped Madrid like smog, from which it was impossible to break through. He controlled the whole city or even the whole of Spain. His club was so full of millionaires—no, billionaires.

"Are you serious?" I snorted. "Grave is one of the most important men in Madrid and due to his syndicates, no one touches him. I suppose he also has links with the police department. We have no chance, Ky—"

The car door suddenly opened and Grave interrupted our conversation. He pushed us both towards the window, as he entered in and slammed the door shut.

"So, my babies. We're going home now." He turned to us, looking right at me with his dark eyes. He sat down near me deliberately. He contemplated my bare legs, which my red dress hardly covered.

"Take us to my mother, you bastard!" Kyle barked at him, trying to break free.

"Hmm... You do not need to grieve about parting with her, my son. You'll be busy with other things." Grave scratched his beard, chuckling slyly at me. His hand was on my thigh, starting to slowly raise my dress and it reached my naked body. Kyle had torn apart my panties when we had sex in the garden and that meant that everything was against me today. I was ready to kill Grave on the spot, but the handcuffs held me in place. I kept jerking my leg to try throwing his damn hand off, but Grave grinned. After all, Kyle couldn't see what his father was doing, and this excited Grave. He slowly leaned over and whispered in my ear, quietly so that Kyle wouldn't hear.

"No matter how much time it takes, I'm going to make you want to have sex with me and to fuck me the same way the rest of the whores do with the members of my club. You will be submissive and silent, slave girl, and you'll do what I tell you to make my business prosper, or you'll never see your Kyle again."