Chapter 11 "VIOLET"

"Okay, let's go. There still will be time for this." Grave said, slowly removing the hand of Mr. X from my hair and my ass and slapping his broad shoulders hard. "Because a real party will start now, won't it?" He winked conspiratorially. "Mignon, unchain Miss Fire. We're not some kind of medieval barbarians!" he called someone with a chuckle, leaving the room with Mr. X.

Soon a solid bouncer of about two meters, who really looked like a character of the eponymous cartoon "Mignons", entered the detention cell. He was pop-eyed, bald and staut, but also very strong, judging by the biceps on his hands and legs. He had been studying me with his eyes for some time, and then in a moment he lifted me from the floor. He quickly unfastened my fetters, freeing my hands from that torture. I slightly rubbed my numb wrists, which had been staying in one position for long, and groaned in relief. Finally, the blood ran freely through my veins, and I felt a surge of strength. As if I saw again the sense of fighting for my honor.

I immediately covered my intimate parts with my cold hands when the giant looked at me, slightly tilting the head to one side.

"Fille, ce n'est pas nécessaire de les mettre en colère. Écoutez et ils vous lâcheront,"* that clumsy giant muttered slowly in French, handing a burgundy bathrobe with slits on the sides to me. He was standing in silence for long, looking at how I was dressing myself. He apparently didn't want to talk to me in English.

And then I suddenly realized. How did he know that I understood French pretty well? I was shocked and a little embarrassed by that fact.

Did Kyle send him to save me? I couldn't believe it!

"Thanks, but I don't need your advice." I raised my head proudly, wrapping a warm bathrobe around and walking past him. "I want to get out of here."

"Idiote! Pense seulement avec ta tête. Les émotionsvont seulement t'arrêter."**

"Once again, thank you for the important reminder." I hissed through the clenched teeth, emphasizing the last words and catching myself at the fact that I was talking to him so calmly.

Why do I trust that stiff more than others?

I guessed I was just going crazy. And I had to immediately clean my brain until I certainly didn't become loony.

"Come on, they cannot wait," he said to me in English, and I looked at him with amazement. "I can speak your language. Don't be surprised."

"What else can you do? Breach the walls?" I made fun of him, at the same time scolding myself for that.

After all, he didn't do anything bad. Till now.

"I can do anything, but it's none of your business, lady," he whispered, pushing me toward the door. "Go. Otherwise, you will feel bad not only cause of their lashes...."

Having heard another phrase about the lash, I felt faint. I swayed slightly again, but Mignon immediately grabbed me by the elbow, saving me from falling. Apparently being afraid of his masters, he led me along the dark corridor directly to the great hall.

When I went inside, the hall immediately wrapped me in the atmosphere of wealth, excessive luxury and debauchery. There were paintings hanging on the walls around the whole perimeter of the rectangular hall, making it look like a showroom. All paintings were erotic, depicting various kinds of fetishism or BDSM. All of them were decorated with gilded frames made from yellow or white gold, along the edges of which one could notice small oval jewels: rubies, topazes, amethysts, aventurines, emeralds, aquamarines and jacinths sparkling in the white light of huge crystal chandelier.

I suddenly recalled that my cousin Christian often brought me different talismans made from white gold for Christmas. It was his favorite gift in order to somehow brighten up my loneliness. Oh... How long ago it was!