Chapter 14 "VIOLET"

I woke up early in the morning in a cozy room of a cheap hotel, sleeping peacefully next to Kyle

I woke up early in the morning in a cozy room of a cheap hotel, sleeping peacefully next to Kyle. It was so unusual to see him near me, and to remember all the events that had happened to us in these past days. Kyle, together with his assistant Mignon, to whom I immediately showed sympathy from the first time we met, took me away from Mr. Grave's depraved club. Intuitively, I felt that Mignon would become our friend. And he really did.

I hope nothing had happened to Mignon during our long absence. I'm afraid even to imagine what Grave would do to him if he knew that Mignon helped me and Kyle run away. Grave most likely would make Mignon regret that he did.

Stretching myself in the bed next to my man and for a long time basking under the blanket, I praised the heavens for a new day that God had given us. I was glad that I was away from those perverts, Mr. X and Mr. Grave, who could make fun of me, even burn on my body a mark like it was burned on the main character of the famous erotic novel "Story of O". My hairs stood on end while such terrible assumptions about those two bastards spun in my mind. However, I assumed that they wouldn't make a pause for my sake. They would make a move towards Kyle and they could blackmail us like how they blackmailed Kyle on that dark day of my flagellation.

To my surprise, the scar on my back from Kyle's hitting didn't hurt as much as before, most likely thanks to the miracle ointment stockpiled by the caring Mignon. Yesterday Kyle gently anointed that cream on me, while I purred into the pillow like a cat, longing for the affection of the owner. He liked to take care of me and I sensed it in his light, circular movements, which he did on my back. He could seduce me and he could tease me. Kyle was undoubtedly a real macho.

Interrupting my morning erotic fantasies and dreams about wild sex, I quickly ordered myself to get out of bed and start the morning with physical exercises. After finishing the exercises, I covered myself with a white hotel bathrobe and stepped up to the coffee table. I took a newspaper and started to explore the local news, hoping that nothing catastrophic has happened to us. As usual on the front page of the newspaper, I noticed the economic and political problems the world was full with; cultural news was only supplementary.

After a few minutes, I called the front desk asking the Maitre d'hôtel about our breakfast. He politely suggested us to eat in the small dining room located in the attic or make use of the kitchen on our floor which was located at the end of the corridor. We could also go to the restaurant opposite the hotel or look for a cheap bistro. I chose the second option. I wanted to prepare something tasty for my tiger myself and distract him from his past and his burdensome thoughts.

When I found some products in our floor's kitchen, I started to cut vegetables and made a succulent roast. I was so busy cooking a nutritious breakfast for Kyle that I didn't even hear when he came in. I felt his presence only when he gently kissed my neck, hugging me as if he was protecting me from the whole world.

"Good morning, my jellybean. It smells so good here. Is this for me?" Kyle rumbled a little into the hollow of my right clavicle, like a hungry cat, sucking and licking my smooth skin which soon became covered in horripilation from the pleasant sensations. My moan was almost inaudible when he turned me towards him and passionately kissed me on the lips. To see him like this was just bliss.