Chapter 17 "KYLE"

Entering my room, I kicked a chair near the door with all my force. I wished to vent all the anger towards my father on that chair, accumulated since childhood. Violet looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Dirty scoundrel!" I swore, removing my shirt and throwing it on the bed. "How could he behave like that with us?"

"You should not be so pissed off, Kyle. Okay? After all, he is expecting that you would get angry and conflict with him. He's like an energetic vampire." Violet shared her opinion, hoping that it would calm me. In fact, I could only be calmed down with two things – sex and fight. The slosh of emotions into something physical made me free of the stress and the constant self-blame.

"I'd love to either have a fuck now or have a fight!" I frankly accepted the fact that could lull my inner beast now. Honestly, I was more inclined to the first option and wished for some rough sex. But I knew that Violet wasn't ready to deal with it yet. She had to recover mentally after what happened to her in the sadistic club, 'Drunken Cherry'. She needed my support and my affection; not just my quickie that could be hard and merciless for her.

I didn't want to share my psychic state with her. That could upset her even more. She had to feel the protection of my hands; not my vulnerability.

I lay down on the bed, after removing my trousers and hanging them on the chair. I kept looking at Violet, readying myself for some romantic sex.

"Come here, jellybean." I called her and Violet did not refuse. She sat on the bed and looked around my room which was created in blue and gold tones. Her hands glided over the artistic golden veil, which was nicely chilling our body and extinguished our internal tensions.

She was acting calmer than I thought. Probably because of the good aura in this room or maybe I was the reason for her mood.

Intending to touch her and hug her tenderly again, I moved in the bed to her side. As soon as I tried to come closer, Toris entered the room. She slightly tarried when she saw me sitting on the bed in nothing but my boxers. She covered her eyes with one hand and I chuckled.

"Will you be having lasagna or something special for lunch?" She murmured while I was lying and barely suppressing my laughter. Violet, in response to my antics, rolled her eyes and threw me sweat pants which Mignon had given us. I read her lips as she said quietly "Please get dressed now!"

"Si, Toris. Lasagna would be fine. Bruschettas* would be nice as well. I won't refuse minestrone** and pasta either." I licked my lips, imagining all these dishes on one table and eating them like a wild animal. In fact, I was very hungry. I was starved.

"It will be done soon." Toris smiled, knowing that today she will have to work hard in the kitchen. The mouths she had to feed had increased. "And you, Violet?"

"Whatever Kyle said. I am not very particular about food." Violet shrugged as if she agreed with her simple attitude to life; just like she said to us, 'Well, that's me and I can't change it.'

A joyful Toris ran out of our room, apparently loving it when people could eat really well. I belonged to that category of people and I couldn't stand it when girls dieted and didn't eat a damn thing! They ruined their young bodies, reaching extreme thinness and forgetting about their forms. They turned into skeletons.

Personally, I had always loved women like Violet; with decent breasts, good posture, and a big juicy ass. Just for wild sex.

Damn! I wanted to get laid.

"Jellybean..." I gasped, restraining myself and trying not to listen to my inner voice that shouted at me, 'Take her! Be a man! Just do what you always do!'