Trial of Wisdom

As you walked into the room, you noticed that there were also statues in the room. They all looked different from one other, and set up standing against the pillars. You took a look at Vertigo, and saw he had a robe on with the hood covering his face. He head red eyes, and you could see a lizard tail from behind him.

Vertigo: Ohh, this is exciting! No one's been here in over a millennium!

Y/N: *whispers* Galliard, does he have any friends?

Galliard: *whispers back* Not really, he's sorta just that guy who throws himself into the group.

Y/N: Well, what do I have to do in order to pass your trial of wisdom?

Vertigo: Ohh!! And you're an eager one as well!? This is the best! Okay! Okay! Ehem *regains composure* If you are to pass my trial of wisdom, you defeat my five powerful knights.

Summer: Sounds easy enough.

Vertigo: *crazed giggle* Ohh, best watch what you say my dear! I suggest you have a strategy when facing each one, for they are all different from one another. So! Which shall you fight first?! Remember, choose "Wisely!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Galliard: God I hate him.

Vertigo: Hey!

Y/N: Alright, this one right next to me.

Vertigo: *giggles* Very well then.

He lifted his hand towards the set of armor, and it glowed a blue color before coming to life. It walked forward and drew out a broadsword. The sword electrified and you could see on the inside of the armor, there was nothing inside but electricity.

Y/N: So they're elemental based?

Vertigo: Hahahaha! That's correct! Better think before you attack!

Galliard: Y/N, summon my armor, and use my powers.

Y/N: Good call, let's do this!

You placed your hand on Galliard's hilt, and the gem shined blue before you were encased with the new armor.

Galliard: *in head* Right now you cannot summon the weapon, but you can use the strength and abilities of my armor, including the energy beams and shockwaves.

Y/N's Thoughts: Thanks for the tip.

You took your fighting stance as the knight began to it's charged towards you. You jumped away, and when it's sword struck the ground, it made a small electrifying shockwave on the ground.

Y/N: Well, that's gonna be a problem.

You raised your palm towards it and fired a blue energy beam towards it. The knight raised it's sword and absorbed the energy.

Vertigo: Ah Ah Ah! My Lightning Knight can absorb any energy based attack you throw at it! Try again!

The knight fired a stream of lightning towards you that sent you back into the wall.

Summer: Y/N!

She rushed to your side, and helped you back up.

Y/N: *grunt* I'm alright, but let me handle this. Your energy attacks will just be sent back. I'll have to use brute strength.

Summer: Okay, be careful.

Galliard: *in head* Y/N, the armor can absorb attacks as well. You can fight this head on.

Y/N: Very well then. Let's go!

You charged towards the knight, and began to throw series of punches and kicks at it. Every time you would collide with the sword or armor, sparks would fly everywhere. Deciding you had enough, you grabbed the sword, and moved it out of the way, and grabbed the helmet. You ripped it off, and saw there was nothing inside but electricity. You jumped away as the armor unleashed another shockwave.