Grimm Attack

The Next Morning

After packing up all the things you needed for the trip, you limped your way to the front desk, while Summer walked in front of you with a smile on her face. When you both reached the front, you saw Elizabeth at the front desk.

Summer: Good morning! *smiles brightly*

Elizabeth: Good mor- ohh my gosh are you okay?!

She saw that your clothes were slightly torn, and you had bed hair, and you were limping.

Y/N: *weak tone* Never better...

Summer: Anyways, we'll be back in a few days, so if you could hold the room for us, that would be really appreciated.

Elizabeth: Of course we can, all you have to do is leave your last name with us, and we'll lock the room for you.

Summer: Thank you! Ohh, and by the way...

She leaned closer to whisper into her ear.

Summer: *Whispers* If you ever flirt with my man again, you won't see the light of day...*stares with yandere eyes*

Elizabeth: Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes, m-m-m-ma'am...*shrinks in fear*

Sumer: Great! Come on honey! 

She dragged you off, leaving a scared Elizabeth behind. The two of you exited the inn and began to walk around trying to find the mayor so he could show you the way to the trail. While walking, you got somewhat thirsty, and saw a little shop that was giving out ice cold drinks.

Y/N: Hey, I'm gonna get something to drink, want anything?

Summer: Just water is okay dear.

You walked away as Summer leaned up against a wall and began to look up at the beautiful blue sky. As she was admiring the view, it was interrupted when someone called out to her.

???: Whoahohoho! Look at this fine thing here fellas. 

She turned her head to see three men admiring her from a few feet away. 

Male 1: Hey beautiful, how you doing? 

Summer: Ummm, I'm sorry, but I'm married.

Male 2: Come on, tying down aint no fun, come hang with us, we'll show ya a good time.

The three approached her and surrounded her.

Summer: Please, you better go before you get hurt.

Male 3: You hurt us? Haha, please. 

Summer: I never said anything about me doing it.

The one in front of her felt someone tap his shoulder, and when he turned around, he was met with a punch that knocked two teeth out. The other two saw you were the one who did it.

Y/N: *glares* Stay away from my wife.

He punched the one on his left in the gut, then the one on his right received a hard kick to the face, breaking his nose. You stared at them on the ground, then looked at Summer, who had a smile on her face.

Summer: Awww, you do care!

Y/N: No one touches my cookie monster. *smirks and wraps arm around her waist*

You handed her water over and you walked around until you bumped into the mayor.

Michael: Ohh, I was just looking for you! Sorry if I made you wait, the wife had me drop the kids off at school, and I had to deal with another matter.