The Story of Dragons

Timeskip

Y/N: Are we there yet!?

Summer: If you keep saying that, I will tape your mouth shut.

Galliard: *annoyed tone* For someone who is worthy of wielding the power of two Imperial Arms, you are really getting on my nerves.

You had been walking around inside the giant mountain for an unknown amount of time, and grew impatient in trying to find the next trial area.

Y/N: Hey, Gal, couldn't you just tell us where the artifact is?

Galliard: First off, my name is Galliard, not "Gal", and second, no I cannot, for you must be the one to find your next trial that lies ahead of you.

Y/N: But that's so much harderrrrrrr!..

Galliard: Grr...don't make me come out into my other form and devour you whole, human.

You instantly shut your mouth, for you could feel the hostile aura emitting from your newly acquired sword.

Summer: So, Galliard, you and Incursio are brothers?

Galliard: Yes, that is correct.

Summer: Then what's the story? I mean how did you end up here, and your brother wound up as an Imperial Arms?

Galliard: Ahh, well, it's a long story, so you might want to sit down and listen.

You and Summer sat down, and Galliard came out in his armor.

Y/N: So, what happened?

Galliard: Well, it takes us back about 1000 years ago....

Flashback, 1000 Years

Remnant, a world that was a natural open world, where animals of all kind could wander. In a cave not too far from a village, two creatures were looking down on a small village of humans who were celebrating for the defeat of the beast that had been ravaging their village for some time.

???: Look at them, dancing and cheering as though they have won a war.

???: They have no clue what war is like, especially the one that this world is in.

???: Galliard, shall we do it now?

Galliard: Yes, Incursio. They shall pay for killing father.

The two beast roared to the full moon, as they left the cave, and made their way down to the village to exact their revenge for the death of their father.

At The Village

People were celebrating, cheering and dancing, for they had taken down the danger beast that had been attacking their village. Drinks were being spilled, women being kissed, men laughing and telling stories of how they defeated the beast. While they were telling stories, a boy came up and asked a question.

Boy: Mr.Huntsman, do you think there's anymore of those monsters?

Huntsman: Hahaha, don't worry kid, we killed the last of them. There are no more monsters that will harm us or our village.

???: I beg to differ.

They froze as they turned around towards the forest they were in front of. They saw two sets of bright glowing red eyes, and watched as they rose higher into the air. They were trembling with fear, and they beast spoke again.

Incursio: You killed our father...*growls*

Galliard: Now we...shall take his place *ROOOOAAAAARRRR*