True Motives

Everyone: WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!?!?!??!?!

Weiss: The White Fang!?

Yang: He was a member too!?

Nora: But he's human!

Blake: Yes, he is human. But his respect and love for the faunus had persuaded the members of the White Fang to give him a spot among the ranks. I met him 3 weeks after I joined.

Seth: But after Adam first started to attack the humans, and began to go on killing sprees, I left immediately.

Blake: I left about 2 weeks after he did. Anyways, what are you doing here?

Seth: I'm here for the festival, I joined Haven Academy, and I'm here to compete.

Yang: Hey, maybe we'll see each other in the tournament?

Seth: Maybe, anyways, Ruby, wanna take me on that tour?

Ruby: O-Ohh! Right, sorry. We'll see you guys later.

Everyone: See ya!

Ruby and Seth began to walk away, and Ruby was showing him around. Sometimes, Ruby did find herself staring at Seth, and whenever he saw her looking, she would turn away to hide her face. She couldn't deny that he was a handsome, well-built guy. He's strong, and seems very kind. As Ruby and Seth were turning a corner, they bumped into Wave.

Wave: O-Ohh, Ruby! Just who I was looking for.

Ruby: Ohh, hey Wave.

Wave: Anyways, wanna head out on that date?

Ruby: Ohh, about that, I'm sorry, but I'm showing Seth around Beacon.

Wave: *looks at Seth then back to her* Come on Ruby, you said you would come. He can get another tour from someone else.

Ruby: I'm sorry, but I have to re-schedule.

Wave: Ruby, come on.

Wave then grabbed Ruby's arm, and tried to pull her away, but Seth grabbed his, and forced him to stop.

Seth: Let her go.

Wave: Get lost weirdo. *pulls and grips her arm tighter*

Ruby: Agh! Wave! Let go! What's gotten into you!? My arm hurts! Let go!

She struggled to break free, and Wave kept tugging, until he was shocked by Seth.

Wave: Agh!!! You bastard!

Seth: The lady said let her go, you should really do what she says. It's not nice to hurt pretty girls like her.

Ruby blushed while holding her arm when she heard him say that she was pretty.

Wave: Ruby, are you really going to do this? Ditch someone you had so much fun with, for someone who looks like he doesn't get out at all?

Ruby: Wave, what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?

Seth: You better stay away from her before I hurt you. *grips hilt of morning star*

Wave: Haha, I'd like to see you-

He was cut off when Seth suddenly rushed at him using his semblance, and tackled him through the wall. They flew off into the courtyard, and crashed making a crater in the center of it. Ruby summoned her armor, and flew over to where they landed, but before she could see the two....

Wave: GRAND CHARIOT!!

A huge blue light erupted, and Seth jumped out of the crater. Once the light died down, Wave walked out in his armor.