The Silver Eyed Girl & The Lightning Warrior Part 2

Play

Ruby: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *light shines brighter* IIIIIINNNNCCUUUUUURRRRRSSSSIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrant-Dragon: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incursio's armor formed around Ruby's body, and instead of the bright yellow eyes, her eyes shined bright white. She summoned forth a scythe that had a white aura surrounding it.

Wave: What the hell is this!? What is this power!?

Y/N: You know better than I do Wave, this is her ultimate power.

Wave: No, it can't be. What is this?! THIS CAN'T BE! HOW DID YOU OBTAIN SUCH POWER!?

Seth: You still don't get it do you? When the ones you love and care for are in danger, you don't give up. You use that rage, that spirit to protect them, and her will to protect her family is what unlocked her full potential. Get ready, because you're in for a world of hurt.

Wave began to back away, as Ruby slowly floated towards him. She raised her scythe and slashed a huge wave of energy at him, sending him flying through a building. Mean while, you went to others, and spread rose petals through the air that began to heal them. Soon, their wounds went away, and aura levels returned to normal.

Weiss: W-What happened?

Yang: My arm, it's completely fine.

Y/N: Glad to see your alright.

They all turned to see you in your armor, and rose petals floating around you.

Yang: Uncle Y/N! You came back!

Y/N: Hey kiddo, haha, good to be back.

Blake: Wait, where's Ruby?

Seth: Dealing with Wave, and if you don't mind *electricity explodes around him as he turns into The Lightning Warrior* I'm gonna join her.

Y/N: Hahaha, go on then.

He nodded, and flew off to fight Wave. Then as a everyone was gathering around you, a portal opened, and out came Summer, Qrow, and Raven with their weapons ready.

Summer: I'm here, where's Ruby?

Jaune: She's off fighting.

Y/N: Don't worry, she's fine.

Summer: Y-Y/N? Your back!

She ran to you and hugged you.

Y/N: Yes, I am, Ruby was finally able to push herself, and go even further beyond her normal strengths, and freed me. Now, she's finishing the job.

Raven: Job?

Qrow: So, where is the pipsqueak anyways?

Just then, Wave came back, crashing through another building and landing against a pillar. A stream of lightning shot through, and pushed him through the pillar, causing it to fall on top of him. Ruby and Seth were seen floating next to each other, weapons in hand.

Summer: Ruby, her eyes, she...

Y/N: Yes, she has awakened the power that has laid dormant inside of her. With her powers combined with Incursio, she'll bring a new threat to our enemy, one that will be almost impossible to defeat.

Ruby: This is it. It's time to finish you.

Wave: *groan* Shut up......YOU DAMN LITTLE BRAT!!!!!