The Road To Resurrection

The Next Day

Ruby began to stir around, and slowly opened her eyes. She saw that she was in a hospital room, but when she tried to get up, she felt a weight on her lap. She looked down and saw that Seth had his head on her lap. She blushed at the sight, but couldn't help but smile.

Ruby's Thoughts: Hmmmm, he looks kinda cute in his sleep.

???: *in Ruby's head* Don't go getting any funny idea's.

Ruby's eyes widened when she recognized that it was your voice.

Ruby's Thoughts: D-Dad?

Y/N: *In Ruby's head* Hey sweet heart.

Ruby's Thoughts: Dad.....I-I'm....I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to yell or get mad or-

Y/N: *In Ruby's head* Hey, calm down, I know you didn't mean to, it's also kind of my fault that you did that. Just move on Ruby, okay?

Ruby's Thoughts: Okay..

Y/N: *In Ruby's head* Now then, I'm going to rest, talk to you soon.

Ruby: Bye dad.

Ruby slowly sat up, and looked back at Seth. She ran her  fingers through his hair gently, but eventually, he began to stir around from the soft feeling, and his eyes fluttered open. He looked up to see Ruby staring at him with a smile, and just realized what position he was in. He blushed and shot right up in his seat.

Seth: Agh! I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry! I-I d-d-didn't even know w-w-hat I-I was d-d-d-doing!

Ruby: *giggles* It's fine. You look cute when you sleep.

Seth blushed even more, and hid his face away. Just then, Summer walked into the room.

Summer: Ohh, Ruby, you're awake! Thank goodness.

She went over and hugged Ruby who hugged back immediately.

Ruby: Mom, what happened?

Summer: You don't remember anything at all?

Ruby: I remember the fighting, and then catching Yang, but then I saw a white light, and everything else is just a blur.

Summer: Ruby, there's something you need to know. Me and you, we're special Ruby.

Ruby: Special how?

Summer: What was the first thing Ozpin told you the night you met?

Ruby: He told me that I have silver eyes. Does it have something to do with that?

Summer: Yes, you see Ruby, back before Remnant, before there were kingdoms, there were these strong warriors. Each of them had been born with silver eyes, and when they were born, it was said that they would be destined to lead the life of a warrior. The creature's of grimm would turn and run away from just the sight of those silver eyes.

Ruby: So, we're also one of those silvered warriors?

Summer: Yes, and we have to keep it a secret, because if people were to find out, the ones who remember the tale, will most definitely come for us.

Ruby: How can I control it?

Summer: Another time, okay darling?

As they continued to talk, the door opened, and walked in the rest of team RWBY, and JNPR. Also came in was Emma, and the rest of team STRQ.

Yang: Hey little sis, how ya feeling?

Ruby: Like I was hit by a truck.

Jaune: Well, you did kinda hit Wave like that?