The Hike to Mountain Glenn

The Next Morning

Y/N: Okay! Can we go now!?

Summer: Wait! Okay?!

Y/N: We don't have time!

Summer: There's always time!

You were currently in a women's clothes shop with Summer as she was looking through assortments of  undergarments.

Y/N: I don't feel comfortable here.

Summer: This one looks cute don't you think?

She held up a pair of black lacey panties that had red trimmings.

Y/N: Uhhh y-yeah *blushes and turns away*

Summer: *giggles* Okay, I'm done!

Y/N: Thank you!

You paid for the clothes and dropped your things off at the inn. You made your way to the trail and met the mayor on the way.

Michael: I wish you two a safe journey, you've been such a help to this place, I can't thank you enough.

Y/N: It's not a problem, I might actually come back with my daughter, it's such a nice place.

Summer: Ruby would love it here.

Michael: Alright, we've kept you long enough. Good luck.

Y/N: Thank you sir.

You and Summer waved goodbye as he waved back, and the two of you began your hike to Mountain Glenn. As you two were talking, Summer brought up a question you weren't expecting.

Summer: So, where were you during the time you had amnesia and went missing?

Y/N: Huh? O-Ohh, I was rescued and cared for by a nice village family.

Summer: What were they like?

Y/N: Who?

Summer: The people, the family, the village, tell me about it.

Y/N: Well, the family I was rescued by were very nice. The couple was extremely generous, sometimes too much, but they were caring. It's also where I met Emma, she's the daughter of the couple I stayed with.

Summer: Did you uhh, meet anyone there?

You looked to Summer and saw she had a blush, and smirked having an idea pop into your head.

Y/N: Well, what do you mean? I met plenty of people.

Summer: O-Ohh, well, did any stick out to you?

Y/N: Yeah, one of them did. I have to say, they were quite the keeper.

Summer: Th-They!?

Y/N: Yeah. They were cute, flirty, funny, I have to say, I sometimes wish I was there right now.

Summer: Y-You wouldn't!

Seeing her frustrated and jealous, you decide to end the fiasco.

Y/N: I so would. Jake and the other guys were a blast to hang out *snicker* with *breaks out into laughter*

Summer felt completely embarrassed finding out that you were missing with her, and turned red.

Summer: Y-You jerk! D-Don't laugh!

Y/N: *continues to laugh* Your face! It's priceless! *starts to tear up from laughter*

Summer: Hmph!

Summer crossed her arms and pouted, and walked ahead of you. You followed and after your laughter died down, you saw she was still upset.

Y/N: Awee come on cookie monster~ I was just kidding.