Trial of Courage

Tyrant-Dragon: Prove yourself human, for this, shall be the greatest battle of all time! *ROAAAAARRR!!!!!!*

You summoned your armor and Summer activated her silver eyed powers and you both readied yourselves for his attack. He towered over the both of you as you took your stance. The Tyrant-Dragon charged towards you, and tried to claw you, but you both jumped out of the way.

Summer: He's fast!

Y/N: This is gonna be tough. Avoid all his attacks! One hit and you're a goner!

He roared again and you used your spear to block one of his claws, but with the sheer force, he was able to throw you back against the wall. Summer slashed a wave of light towards him, but he simply deflected it, and pushed Summer back. You got  back up and jumped onto his back, and began to strike his back, cutting him all over. He roared in pain, and released a shock wave of power, sending you flying. Summer caught you and you both landed on facing him once more.

Summer: We've barely scratched him.

Y/N: This is going to be a lot tougher than I thought.

Tyrant-Dragon: Foolish humans, you coming here has only brought you closer to death, why are you in search of my artifact?

Y/N: I wish to return to the world of the living, there is a threat on it's way to Vale, and I'm needed if there is any chance of stopping it. 

Tyrant-Dragon: And why is it that I should allow you to obtain this power, and bring you to life?

Y/N: Innocent lives will die if I'm not brought back! Please!

Tyrant-Dragon: Fool, if you seek this power, then prove that you are worthy, and that you have the courage to do whatever it takes to take it.

He lunged towards you, and you and Summer took off before he could get to you. As you were in the air, he surprised you when he shot out a red beam of energy from his mouth, sending you into the wall, and crashing down with debris landing on top of you.

Summer: Y/N! Grr...Damn you! 

Summer began to attack the Tyrant-Dragon, using waves of energy to zone him away from her. Growing tired of blocking her attacks, he quickly maneuvered around, and got behind her. Before he could blast her with his energy beam, you kicked him in the face, forcing him to look away, and blast the ceiling. He shook away the grogginess and snarled at you before letting out a snarl towards you.

Y/N: Don't you lay a finger on my wife you son of a bitch.

Tyrant-Dragon: Your spirit burns wildly inside your heart. You will be a strong opponent. I finally get to do this.

He began to emit a bright light forcing you and Summer to look away. Once it died down, you turned back and was shocked at what you saw. It was a copy of Incursio's armor, but it's color schemes were backwards from yours.

Tyrant-Dragon: I haven't used this form in a long time. This will be most exciting! *points spear towards you*

Y/N: Hmph, just because you have created your own armor, does not mean your the best as using it! *charges forward*

Summer: Y/N! Wait!

You ignored her, and continued forward, and clashed with the Tyrant-Dragon. You two began ot move at high speeds all over the room, trading blow after blow. He tried to slash you from the side, but your blocked, and kicked him in the gut, sending him towards the wall. He bounced off the wall using his feet, and flew towards you, clashing spear heads, and pushing you back into the wall. Summer jumped in and began to trade blows with him as well, and was proving to be difficult to handle. Summer slashed him away, and you stepped out of the wall, and stood next to her.