20~ The day before

Start from the beginning

"Not a chance."

"Fine," I sulked.

He kissed my temple. "You're so cute."

We continued walking with small chat until we both stopped in our tracks.

"Is that..?"

"Yup," he responded.

Rian was smoking alone.

He had cigarettes scattered around him and from the looks of it, he was about to smoke another.

Before he could Theo walked straight up to him and smacked the pack out of his hands.

"Hey man what the fu-" he started, but stopped once he realized who it was.

"Well well well, if it isn't baby brother and his bítch," he said.

"Don't call her that," Theo demanded.

"Oh right, I should probably call her future sister in law. I can't believe you didn't tell me you were getting married, or expecting," he said sarcastically, looking down at my stomach.

"I don't have to tell you anything. I'm just here to tell you to take your smoke somewhere else. We don't need you polluting the earth with your presence," he said venomously.

"Ouch, that hurt. Well, I guess I'll see you tommorow," he said.

Theo seemed to realize he was implying the wedding.

"You better not," he growled.

"Just watch," Rian said.

Theo turned to me and blocked my ears.

"Don't fuck things up again," he said. It was muffled but I heard it.

Rian flipped him off and grabbed another cigarette from his jacket.

"See ya later suckers."

And then there were two.

"He always ruins everything," he grumbled.

"I think we should let him come.  Maybe he's trying to change for the better," I said.

"I hate to say this but I think you're right. I'm just dissapointed that he still smokes," he confessed.

"It'll be a small wedding anyways. It's not a big deal," I reassured him.

"It's not like we have a choice. I'm guessing he probably went to mom and dad's house and she spilled everything about the wedding. Actually, he's probably headed there now. He usually stays out the whole day and sleeps in his room at night," he explained. We told his parents about the wedding a few days ago. They weren't pleased that they had no say in the planning but understood that we wanted a simple wedding.

"I think he's just lost," I confessed.

I could tell he wanted to reply but he dropped the subject. We continued walking.

"You're going to have to pack your things today because we're leaving for the honeymoon as soon as the wedding ends," he said. 

"Yeah yeah," I responded.

We arrived home and my feet were killing me so I took a quick warm shower.

Once I got out I was starving so I had a quick brunch with Theo.

I threw on moisturizer and began packing for my honeymoon.

He said I should bring a bikini so it's probably going to be somewhere warm. I tossed in all of my summery clothes and added a few bathing suits in there as well. My bag began to overflow after a few items so I asked him how many bags I was allowed.

"As much as you want sweetheart. We're taking my private jet. If you need any help packing, I can get a maid to help you," he informed me, but I declined. I'm fully capable of packing by myself.

I took a quick peek in the mirror as I packed. My hair was in a messy bun and my pants were loose but my shirt was slightly tugging on my stomach, the bump having gotten bigger.

I wonder what his parents will say when I tell them later today. Will they be mad? Dissapointed?

And then a thought occurred to me. Did Rian tell his parents about my pregnancy? I started to panic and walked down the stairs to Theo.

"Hey, do you think-" I started.

And the door rang. It only rings if it it approved by the security guard so there's nothing to worry about.

"One sec. I'll get it," I told him, but he followed me anyways.

I opened his door and it was the last person I would expect. His mom.

"You're pregnant?" She checked for confirmation.

I nodded. "We were about to-" I started but she cut me off and engulfed me in a hug.

She sniffled in my shoulder.

She looked back at me and smiled. "I'm going to be a grandma!" She exclaimed.

Theo winced at her loud voice.

"Yeah mom, you are," he said smiling.

"About time," she accused him.

He raised his hands in mock surrender.

She laughed and turned to me. "How far along are you?" She asked, looking at my bump.

"Around 4 months," I replied.

"And you never told me??" She said.

"We were going to, actually today," I said. "How did you end up finding out?" I asked.

"Ri- his brother dropped by and said he had some good news for me and your father. I thought he was lying but I guess not," she chuckled bitterly.

I had a feeling he would tell her.

"Well he made my job easier," I said jokingly.

"I just wanted to drop by and check up on you lovebirds. I'm glad to see everything is going smoothly. I'm so excited for the wedding," she said back to her bubbly self again.

"Me too," I said happily.

She randomly started tearing up again. "I can't wait to finally have a little one running around again," she confessed.

"Mom don't be awkward about this," Theo said akwardly.

"I'm sorry," she wiped her tears. "I should probably head back now. I'll see you tommorow," she said.

"You're welcome anytime," I reassured her.

She hugged us one last time before leaving.

We stood there unaware of what to say.

"Well, at least we don't have to tell them anymore," I chuckled.

"True that," he agreed.

"C'mon, let's go finish packing," he said, and I followed him.

"Kay."
**
Another chapter!

Almost the wedding lol. Any comments? What are your thoughts? Anything you like so far? Dislike? Please tell!

Please vote and comment! It only takes a few seconds and it makes my day!

Take care 😘

Edit for anyone seeing this: There will probably be a late update this week or maybe none at all. This is the last week until Christmas break and it's extremely stressful. Thanks for understanding 😘