★Chapitre : Quatorze★

Start from the beginning

The man's eyes catches mine as Nikolaos whisper hush words to him. A smile plays on his lips and I wonder what the hell Nikolaos is saying.

 A smile plays on his lips and I wonder what the hell Nikolaos is saying

He makes it so obvious that it's me they both are speaking about.

Nikolaos

Arden is extremely pissed at me. Her fighting back shook me. I couldn't really stop her. And spanking her will only make things worse.

"Who is the girl you are eyeing so intently Niko?" Pablo solicited me with a smile. I briefly take my eyes off of my little Vixen to look at my father.

"Her. Father is Arden Dagwood. I plan on making her a Vitcenzo," His eyes roam her from head to toe. I swallow the lump that develops in my throat.

"Yes, well, she is quite exquisite. Word of advice son, you can't make someone a Vitcenzo, the person must want to be part of your family. Thats how you keep their integrity to you," He's right. However, Arden will join regardless of what she thinks

I know he approves of her already just by his words.

Arden

The maids around show everyone to their rooms. My bags greet me in front of my bed and a long black bag sits neatly on it.

I unzip it and a floor length red dress with long sleeves is hidden inside. The thing sparkles - I feel like throwing up. Its hideous.

Am I suppose to wear this shit?

I hated it. The nun dress showed no fucking skin. It looks like it would stifle me to death if I tempted to put on. Sitting on the bed I sink deeper in it. A groaning sound comes from my lips.

A knock sounds from my door revealing Kyra and Blue their heads coming from behind it "Hey A, can we talk?" I sit up in my bed and invite them in.

"I didn't know what was happening with you but..." her words dying on her lips when her eyes land on my land, "What the fuck is that?"

"Nikolaos," is my answer.

"I was the one that told Nikolaos that you wanted to stay but even if I didn't you would be here," I just look at Blue, who by the way is no longer Blue, she's Red. She continues "I can fix that problem with your dress. Niko wanted that for you but I put an extra dress for you in your bag."

I smirk at her. Understanding that Nikolaos is everything to them and because of him they are here but sometimes they bend the roles.

She struts over to one of the bags pulling out a gorgeous long  gown with two slits in front, "When was the last time you shaved?" Kyra asked with an eyebrow ached.

"Since I was taken."

☆☆☆☆

By the time we all finish dressing its minutes to twelve

By the time we all finish dressing its minutes to twelve. Kyra and Blue wax and did just about everything to make my body perfect for the dress.

Kyra looks awesome with her glinting chinese style dress and Blue is in red. From the crown of her red coloured hair to her red nail polished toes. She switched colours just for this event she told me.

I'm simply elegant - not much jewelry - a bracelet and a small diamond ring with red shoes. I loved it. The dress exposes a lot of skin only covering the important parts. I looked good and it doesn't make me look like a whore.

Much...

The music from downstairs starts playing and I step out of my room feeling fucking untouchable.

Reaching the balcony before the stairs I scan the crowd. People fill the entire surface area some dancing, others in deep conversation.

My eyes drop anchor on Nikolaos and my cunt springs at the sight of him. Bipolar. Watching the two men he has in his company my heart palpitates in excitement.

Hawke and Apollo!!!

☆☆☆☆☆

Part 1.