Rainbow Oh No🌈

*Jungkooks POV*
We went out looking for Autumn or the rainbow tiger. We looked for her but then we found her around the park. She looked like she was waiting for someone. Then she roared or at least that's what the members said. I actually understood. She said she was waiting for me. She said that I can turn into a white tiger now she told me how si I did as told. I minute later I was a white tiger. The other girls started to scream in pain. Then they turned into their rainbow animals.
Carlee was now a glowing rainbow Leopard and she came over to us. Destiny turned into a rainbow hawk and landed on Autumns back. They started to run off. I turned back to a human. The others looked terrified.

*Suga*: w? "Why did they leave?"

*Jungkook*: They can tell you are scared and they need to learn how to get out of that form. But they told me to help transform so here we go."

*Mark*: Waite all of us can do it?"

*Jungkook*: Yes now listen"

*BamBams POV*
Kookie told us how to turn into animals. We all did it and followed kookie. We ended right behind the girls they saw us and started to go faster. I guess they were going slow because as soon as they saw us the started to sprint. Kookie ran faster and so did we. Well the ones that we on the ground at least. Then we came to a complete stop. Then we entered a bubble which turned us back to human. Autumn came running into my arms.

*Autumn's POV*
"KOOOOKKKIIIEEEE!!!!!! I am sick happy to see you. Not in animal form but in human style. First I know you have a lot of questions. But we have to go do something real quick so while we are here let us shiw you around our home. Yes this is our home you can meet the baby animals we are going to get.

*Jungkooks POV*
"What? Do you mean you guys have kids.?!!"

*Autumn's POV*
"What?  No once you get your rainbow power you get a little animal friend that is your type of animal. Also since we are bounded you get to help me out with her. There she is. Come her Lilly!"

       *Baby tiger comes running*

*Autumn's POV*
"Jungkook meet Lilly. We will be taking care of her for a while*

*Destinys POV*
"Suga meet Razer claw she is friendly if you are on her good side."

*Carlees POV*
"V meet Kaite we will take care of her"

*Autumns POV*
"Now that we got our little friends. We can head back home. Ok Lilly you can run right ok. So we will need to take it slow for the little ones ok. We will head back in the morning.

*Random voice*
" Who are these new creates in my forest.!!!!!"

______________________
Sorry for but posting a lot and for the short chapter I have been caught up in school. Also in my new book Attacked. Make sure to go read it. Thank you and please vote.