Mom

*Autumns POV*
I got a call from my mom. I didn't think much of it though..

*phone conversation*

"Hi, Mom how are you and Dad."

"Yeah, about that honey. Um.. Me and your father are no longer together. I know this my be sudden but it just wasn't working out. Also you know all those bruises that were always on you as a kid."

"Yeah, you said I just fell a lot.i found that funny. Why do you ask?"

"You didn't get those from falling you got it from your father. You were abused by him. He was coming to see you but I told him no. So hit me."

"Mom, why didn't you tell me? Are you ok, is Dad still coming?"

"Yes, he is still going to try and see you be careful please I got to go bye honey I love."

"Love you too Mom bye"

*Autumns POV*
When my mom told me the news I was about to cry but the others came in. I stopped my self. They asked who it was and I told them it was my mom. I told them it was nothing. They said ok and moved on.

*Jungkooks POV*
I can tell Autumn was up set but I didn't know why. So I went up to her to talk. "Hey Autumn are you ok, you look like you are sad"

*Autumns POV*
"Yeah, I am fine kookie thanks, I just need some air and time to my self."

*Jungkooks POV*
I am worried for Autumn she seems like she has been stabbed in the heart.

*Autumns POV*
I walked out and started to think to my self. Why did this happen? I was lost in thought that I was pulled into an alleyway. There was a man I all black and covering his face. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up against a wall.

*The Man*
"Why look how much you have grown. You look so pretty.

*Autumns POV*
He started to examine me up and down I tried to break free but he had a knife to my stomach. Then all I hear is LET HER GO!!..

*Jungkooks POV*
I was not going to let Autumn go by her self. So I watched her from a distance. Then I see she was snatched into an alleyway. So I started to ran then I see am man on her.
"Let her go you perverted person."

"Once step closer I and I will cut off her hand"

*Jungkooks POV*
He threatened to hurt her so I backed off. What he didn't know is that I called the guys to come quick. He then but the knife to her wrists and started to slowly to cut her. I couldn't do any thing he was cutting her and she was screaming in pain.

*Autumns POV*
The man started to cut my wrist I started to scream in pain as it got deeper and all the blood was coming out quick. Everything got blurry and I passed out. But before I did I saw the rest of the guys come running.

*Marks POV*
We came running up to where kookie told us. Then we saw Autumn she was bleeding and a man cutting her wrist. She eventually passed out from the loss of blood. Kookie did not like it at all.

*Jungkooks POV*
Once she couldn't take it she passed out. That made me go nuts. I was about to go and get her but Carlee and Destiny steeped in front of me and turned into animals.

*Destinys POV*
We were not going to sit here and whatch our friend in pain so we both acted Carlee first attacked him.

*Carlees POV*
I was the first to attack. With out knowing he had a gun he shot me in the arm.

*Vs POV*
Carlee got shot so I ran to her. She was still alive. But she was still in animal form. But she put her head on me. She was hurt but I didn't know how to help her.

*Destinys POV*
Carlee got hurt which angered me even more. I went in but dodging all the bullets but one. It got me in the leg but I didn't care I went straight for the guy. I knocked him over he lost grip of the gun and let Autumn go.

*Jungkooks POV*
I ran straight for Autumn she lost a lot of blood. I told Jin and he got straight to work. He said she will be out for a little bit but should be fine. Then he checked the others. He had to remove the bullet him self. But it was ok the girl broke some bones but with a lot of rest they will be fine.

*Sugas POV*
I went up to the man to see if he was dead. But he was still alive so we were fine. But we left right away. We had to carry the girls back so they could rest but who was that guy.

*Jungkooks POV*
I had Autumn sleep on me so she feels more conftertabl. She started talking in her sleep she said "Dad no please don't hit me please. No don't go don't hit mom please." She then started to cry. I hugged her tight and she woke up. She looked at me. I told her she was talking in her sleep.

*Autumns POV*
I woke up to kookie with a concerned face. He told me that I talked in my sleep. He said he now knows that my dad abused me. So I told him everything. Also that my Dad left my mom.

*Jungkooks POV*
She started to cry. I pulled he in tightly and she just cried into my chest. Then the others walked in. They looked worried. She saw them and wiped her tears. She then told them everything and started to cry again. But this time she fell asleep. The others left silently. Then I fell asleep.

_______________________
Hope you enjoy. Please vote.

1007 words