Awkward

*Carlees POV*
"Autumn I am so happy you are alive. You scared me half to death. Don't ever do that again."

*Autumns POV *
"Ok,  fine I won't. Hahaha. U am just happy to be back."

*Jungkooks POV*
I was still in shock. I was not moving at all. I tried to say something but the words would not come out. Put then Mark came up and whispered in my ear.

*Marks POV*
I came up to Kookie and whispered.
"Why to go player." I joked. He just started to blush. I told him I was joking.

*Jungkooks POV*
Once Mark told me he was joking I felt better. I didn't know what to do in this situation. So I asked V what to do.

*Vs POV*
Kookie asked  me what to do in this situation. I said I don't know. I was still recovering from Carlee kissing me. So I said act like nothing happend.

*Autumns POV*
Kookie was still shocked that I kissed him. I couldn't help it I was so happy to see him. I hope he didn't mind. I asked if we could go back to the house. They said we could. I tried to get up but I just fell as normal. Kookie saw and carried me back. But he was silent. He was uncomfortable he didn't even talk to me.

*Jungkooks POV*
I had no idea what to say to her. Ever since she kissed me. I talked to V and he was worried for both of us. Mark just looked confused.

*Marks POV*
Seeing those two being awkward. They didnt have a sparkle in their eyes when they look at each other. It broke my heart to see them so lifeless.

*Destinys POV*
My ship is falling APART.!!!!! They act like they just meet.  All because of a stupid KISS. THE HELL!!!!

*Jacksons POV* once we arrived at the house Kookie put Autumn on the couch she fell asleep on him and he had no idea what to do.  She has done this before but this  time  he was scared. It was cute he showed that he had no idea not to do. But I miss it when they were always looking like they are in love.

*Jungkooks POV*
I eventually fell asleep on Autumn. I really did like her but I didn't know if she liked me. I will tell V because I always tell him everything.

*Mark takes picture of Kookie and Autumn asleep with Each other.*

*Marks POV*
Of course I took a picture it was to cute. I couldn't resist. I mean come on they are adorable together it breaks my heart to see them act like new children.

                     *Morning*

*Jungkooks POV*
I woke up to Autumn cuddleing me. Also Be and Carlee were cuddleing on the other bed. Autumn still looked weak but better. I saw Destiny she was working on something. I didn't move because I didn't want to wake up Autumn.  She looks so cute and peaceful asleep. V woke up and he looked at me. We started to talk and I told him I liked Autumn. Turns out he liked Carlee so we talked about why we liked them.

*Vs POV*
We both liked the girls we were bonded to. I just felt safe and at peace with her. It was 11 and I needed to wake up Carlee so I kissed her forehead. She woke up with a smile and we looked in each other's eyes for a while. Then she came up and kissed me on the lips.

*Destiny and Mark take a picture*

*Jungkooks POV*
I was shocked at what I saw. So I slowly turned my head it was weird seeing them kiss. So I looked at Autumn who was still asleep. She was so beautiful.

*Destiny and Mark take picture of kookie and Autumn. Both high five each other.

*Destiny's POV*
Of course we stalked them. I needed to make sure they would be ok and take pictures. Mark and I are a great team. We are going to do this a lot. Can't wait till the others get up we are going to show them the pictures.

*Carlees POV*
I couldn't help my self he was being so cute. With his smile and his eyes. He just made me feel safe and a warm felling on the inside. I see kookie gazing at Autumn. I taped  V to look we both looked at each other in aww.
It was so cute. I wanted to see her wake up with a warm smile and look into each other's eyes and well you know. Kiss.  Aww perfect love story. So me and V just say there on our phones waiting for Autumn to get up.

               *A few hours later*
                *Autumn gets up*

*Autumns POV*
I wake up to a smiling kookie. He looked better. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed for ever then I started to blush. So I cuddled into his chest. He just giggled then he kissed my head I felt my self blush even more. Then I had no idea what came over me but I kissed him.

* Destiny, Mark, V, and Carlee take a picture*

*Carlees POV*
I was so happy.!!!! I looked at V and we both smiled at each other then I got lose in his cute puppy eyes. Then with out thinking we both leaned in and kissed but this time we mad out.

*Destiny and Mark take pictures*

*Destinys POV*
They are going to thank me later I love being their friend. But hey what are friends for. Of course me and Mark are going to be third wheeling them it will be great.

*Vs POV*
I had know idea what happened but I was ok with it. But then she snuggled against me and fell asleep she was amazing. New I know she likes me. I feel a lot better now I ask the question  tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

______________________

What will happen in the end. Guess you have to wait to see what happens in the end. Please vote for this book thank you. And enjoy.

1028 words