Friends

*Autumn jumps in Jungkooks arms*
*Autumns POV *
Whhoos... Thhhere. 

*Carlees POV*
It's just us scardy cat.  By the looks of things you are doing fine.

*Destinys POV*
Yeah.  You didn't tell me BTS was here. Hehehe!

*Autumn gets down from kookies arms.

*Autumn POV*
Yeah,  whatever.  Don't do that ever again I have been through alot of crap today. Also they kinda know my secret.

*Carlee and Destiny*
WHAT? HOW?

*Autumns POV*
Remember  Josh he is back.  And he wants to destroy me.  I don't know about you guys though. You need to tell the guys they can help us ok.

*Carlees POV*
Are you sure.  I mean what will happen. 

*Destinys POV*
Come on they already know Autumn is a fairy. They could have already told people if they couldn't be trusted.  I am going to tell them. Did you tell them all of your powers.

*Autumns POV*
Not yet.  I will tell them when they meet you guys. So we will have to tell them everything. We are going to have to say it slowly so RM can translate for us.

*The boys walk in*

*Jimins POV*
Who...  Are....  These.... Girls?...

*Autumn's POV*
These are my friends Carlee and Destiny.  We all have something to tell you.We will start with Carlee.

*Carlees POV*
Hi I am Carlee and i am an animal fairy.  I can talk and control animals.  Also I can transform into a leopard and yes I still transform into a fairy as well.

*Destinys POV*
Hi I am Destiny I am a weather fairy
I control weather and turn into a hawk. Also I do transform into a fairy.

*Autumns POV*
Hi I am Autumn I am a water fairy I control water and I turn into a white tiger.  Also I do still transforme into a fairy.

*Sugas POV*
I have a question?  Who was that boy that tried to kill you?

*Autumns POV*
That is Josh he is a kid from our past. He always tried to take over the world but we prevented that from happing.

*Carlees POV*
Yeah.  Now he is out seeking for revenge on us.  He will do anything to get what wants. We need to have you in our sights at all times.

*J-Hopes POV*
Why?...  do....  We...  Need to be....  In your sights.. At all times?

*Destinys POV *
Now that Josh knows you and he knows we will tell you everything so it makes you a number one target for him.  And we don't want you all to get hurt or killed by him.

*J-Hopes POV*
I see now.

*Destinys POV*
Well looks like lunch time. I will go with half of you to get food the other half stay in here with Autumn and Carlee. Jimin, J-Hope, and RM come with me.  The rest stay.

*Carlees POV*
Did you tell them what will happen if they stick around us for too long.

*Autumns POV*
Pipe down a bite will you.  I haven't told them yet I am working on it ok.

*Carlees POV*
Ok gosh yesh.

*Autumns POV*
Sorry I have been a little stressed lately.

*Carlees POV*
It's fine I can see why.

*Both Mysteryesly faint*
*V catches Carlee,  Jungkook catches Autumn*

*Vs POV*
Both of the girls fainted out of no where. I wonder what happend.  I got Her friend Carlee and she was pretty. Kookie couldn't stop caring and looking at Autumn. He then went pale. He was scared for the girls. What if the boy Josh comes back who knows what will happen.

*Jungkooks POV*
I was so scared on what will happen.
Was Josh the cause of this me an V just sat on the floor for a while. Then we stood up with the girls in our arms.

*Destiny and the boys walk in*

*Destinys POV*
What the hell happened here. Way are those to passed out and tall carrying them bridal style. Waite,  you guys like them don't you. I cant wait to tell them when they wake up.

*V and Jungkook *
No.... Don't.... Tell them.. Plz

*Destiny's POV *
Fine but set them on the beds. I will see what is wrong with them. I found the problem. They used to much of there power so they passed out. With rest they should be ready  to go in the morning.

*Jungkooks POV*
Thank.... Goodness sake they will be ok.  Once I heard that news I was relieved. I was still scared on what will happen to is all.  But I was fine not knowing. Then all of a sudden I felt tingling. I told V and he said he felt the same.

*Vs POV*
Once kookie mentioned that he felt tingly I did too. I told Destiny and she looked like she saw a ghost and died.

*Destinys POV*
V told me he went tingling and I froze.  They are hanging around us for too long that they are.

*Random person*
A hahahaha hah

*Destinys POV*

What?  Who screamed?
*Looks at kookie*
*He falls to the floor with Autumn still in his arms.
Omg!!!! First let me take a pick of this it is adorable.  Ok what happened to him he just collapsed.

*Random person*
A hahaha hahahaha

*Destinys POV*
Who Secremed now?!  * V collapsed on floor with Carlee*. Awww this is so cute  Waite let me take a pic.  Nice
Ok what is happening to V and Kookie?

*RMs POV*
I am asking the same question. What happened to them? I thought you would know.  But they aren't hungry and they are not sleepy.

*Destinys POV*
*Thinks in head*
Oh no that means they are turn........

*Gets interrupted again*

*J-Hopes POV*
What they are waking up.  Well except the girls.

*Destinys POV*
Hey are you guys ok.  You fanted plot of no where.

*Jungkooks POV*
We did.?  I thought to my self.  What has caused us to faint.?  But then I immediately looked at Autumn she didn't look so good. I told V I was going to sit in the bed with her while she is passed out.

*Vs POV*
I also sat in the bed with Carlee.  I felt safe with her and u didn't want to let her out of my sight. I could tell kookie was the same with Autumn.

*Everything goes black*

*Destinys POV*
Hey what is happening.!!??  Why did it go black!!!!?? .
*V, kookie, Carlee,  and Autumn screamed in pain*

*Destinys POV*
Guys whats wrong what happened.

*lights turn on*

*Radom person*
Aahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________

Another cliff hanger yeah.  Comment to see what happens. And plz vote for this book. Thank you.

1104 words