Josh death

*Joshs POV*
They fell right in my trap now I need to get Carlee and V. I have a perfect trap. But I need to seperate them.

*Sets up trap*

*Vs POV*
I was going to pick up Carlee because she couldn't get up from being so weak. But then I was knocked out by something. All I heard was a scream and everything went black.

*Joshs POV*
I hit V with a struck of magic so I can get Carlee on her own. Then I put her in a cage above him. Then all I need to do is seperate Kookie and Autumn. Also Suga and Destiny. I didn't know how to get them away from each other. So u went in my lab to think of my next move.

*Destinys POV*
V git hit by magic and we all ran toward him. He is hurt but will be fine. But then Carlee was in a cage about to cry. She was in pain and extremely weak. Kookie was with Autumn and she was doing better. But I feel like she won't get better yet.

*Joshs POV*
I found a way to get Autumn by herself. I can use my magic to make her vanish into a seperate cage and same with Suga and Destiny. My plan will be great.

*Josh vanishes Autumn to another cage same with Destiny and Suga*

*Jungkooks POV*
I was glad I had Autumn but then she vanished into the cage across from me. I started to panic. Suga got in a cage and so did Destiny I had no idea what was going to happen to us.

*BamBams POV*
Every one started to vanish and got into cages. But I was wondering why just them. But then I remembered he is trying to kill the girls so I gathered the guys to create a plan for us to get them out of there.

*RMS POV*
BamBam told us his plan and see started to act like we were getting wings as a distraction. While we did that Jackson will go over to Kookies cage and get him down.

*Jungkooks POV*
They boys started to get wings u thought but then Jackson started to lower me diwn. I needed to get to Autumn since she was getting worse I could feel it. Once I got down and out of my cage I went straight to Autumns. I lowered her and I got her out with no poroblem. She was in my arms once again.

*Jackson's POV*
Once I got Kookie down I went straight to V. He looked confused but then he saw me and smiled. I saw Kookie getting Autumn, he must really care about her because he was tied no time to get her out of the cage.

*Vs POV*
I jumped out of my cage and I went right to Carlee she was slowly slipping away. Once I carried her out and started to cradle her she started to come back. She was getting better right away. But I needed to stay with her. So I carried her to the others.

*Destinys POV*
I finally felt the pain the girls were going through. It hurt to move and breath. But I felt my cage lowering. Then I was in someone's arms. Suga was carrying me to the others I felt my strength coming back. But I noticed that Kookie was niya with us with Autumn. But then I see them on the floor. Kookie was cradling her. He looked like he was scared. U thought it was cute to see them like that.

*Josh comes back*

*Joshs POV*
"What happend how did you all escape.  Where are those boys who were growing wings."

*RMs POV*
"We were not growing wings. It was a diversion"

*Joshs POV*
"Well then let's see who I will hurt first.  Oh I see who"

*Hits Kookie an Autumn with powerful magic*

*Kookie fly's across the room and hits a wall and passes out.*

*Carlee POV*
I saw him hit my friend and Kookie so I did the one thing I thought of.  I did a spell that took up all my energy. Me and Destiny did it at the same time with out even knowing. Josh was hit and he fell to the floor. I think we might of acidently killed him. Then me and Destiny passed out.

*Jackson's POV*
Destiny and Carlee did a spell that might of killed Josh.  But then they passed out they looked defeated. We ran over to Kookie to see if he was ok. He started to wake up. Then he was up and looking around. He looked confused.

*Jungkooks POV*
When I was awake I started to look for Autumn. I found her but she was barley alive.  I ran as fast as I could to her. I made it just in time but she had a huge scratch that was bleeding across her leg where the knife was when we first found her. I was glad she started to recover. We asked over to Josh and he was dead.

*Vs POV*
Carlee was so tired and hurt. I was sad to see her in these conditions. I loved to see her smile so much every time she did it lit up my world to see her smile. When we walked over to Josh Carlee started to tremble. He did die from there blast if magic. And was not moving at all. So we decided to go back to their hideout.

            *Back at the hideout*

*Jin's POV*
Once we got back we were back at the house the boys were all tired.  The boys with the girls put them in their weird floating beds. They started to set up next to them. They all were passed out. I was about to go to bed but then I heard someone down stairs. So I went to check it out. It was a girl.  I said hello.

*Random Girl*
"You will regret the day you all killed my brother mock my words."

______________________

Another cliff hanger I must really like the suspended it gives. 😂😂
I hope you enjoy and make sure to vote.  Thank you.

1038 words