31. Ross Imagine: My First R5 Concert Experience (xoxotashaxoxo)

Natalia's P.O.V

"C'mon Natalia, it'll be fun!" My best friend, Joanne, reasons as she follows me around the house.

"I already told you no! I don't want to go to a stupid teen and Disney band's concert! Plus, my Saturday will not, and I repeat, NOT, be waisted by a teen band's concert." I rant, my face fuming in frustration, causing Jo to jump back in shock.

"Okay, I understand. But may I propose a deal?" She asks me.

"Go ahead." I sigh.

"If you come to this one concert, I promise I will never ever nag you about R5 ever again; wether you liked it or not." Jo smiles.

"Fine. And I expect you to keep it that way." I raise an eyebrow at her, causing her to squeal.

"I promise." Jo shakes my hand before running to her room to get dressed for the concert.

:-):-):-)

"You look great!" I gush as Jo walks down the stairs.

"Thank you." She blushes. "You do as well."

"Thanks

"Thanks. Ready?" I sigh.

"Now I feel guilty. Natalia, you don't have to go if you don't wanna." Jo tells me.

"No I'll go. It's the least I can do for you." I smile.

"Thanks Natalia."

"No problem, Jo." I smile before pulling her in for a hug.

;-);-);-)

"This a comfortable spot for you?" Jo asks me as she places her purse on the ground.

"Yeah it'll do." I say. We talk for a little before hearing the intro to 'If', causing all the fans to start going crazy. The only reason as to why I know R5 songs is because of my dear friend, Joanne. Not only R5 songs, but everything R5 related.

"Are you guys ready to rock?!" Riker shouts. Everyone screams.

All my days run together like whiskey and Coke
Hope my nights last forever like the Rolling Stones
All up in your timeline, double tapping, I like, like
Hoping that you don't mind, mind, that was 4 weeks old
Caught up in your eyes, eyes, we been talking on-line, line
I won't trade you no lies, lies that you've heard before