7. Ross Imagine: Do It Again (KlaudiaKlauR5) (Special Imagine)

(OUTFIT ON TOP)

Klaudia's P.O.V

"Ugh great! Now I'm lost!" I sighed in my head.

Right now I'm trying to find the M&G.

"Oof Oh my stars I'm so sorry!" I heard a familiar voice ring.

The  Stormie Lynch.

Talking.

To plain old me.

"Oh it's fine Mrs. Lynch."

"Oh please. Call me Stormie. Oh dear, you look lost."

"Oh you realized. I can't find the meet & greet." I explained to her.

"Huff I told Mark we should have held it inside! Sorry honey, I can go lead you?" Stormie offered.

"Thank you so much." I thanked her.

"Did you come alone?" I nodded.

"My friend was supposed to come with me, but she became sick, so I gave my VIP pass to someone else so that my friend wouldn't be jealous or sad that I had the ultimate experience."

"Awe that's very sweet of you." Stormie told me. I smiled. Then we walked in comfortable silence.

"Well, we're here. It was nice meeting you... Um..."

"Klaudia." I completed her thought.

"Klaudia. That's a nice name. I hope to see you again at another concert." Stormie said before giving me one of her world famous, comfy hugs.

"Thank you." I told her before going into the long line up.

;0;0;0;0

I checked my clock again.

"Great!" I sighed, lowly so that no one would hear me, "It's been officially an hour. I wonder how R5 does it!"

"NEXT!" I heard, causing me to come meet them.

"Hi!" Rydel greeted, "What's your name?"

"Klaudia."

"Klaudia. Klaudia, Klaudia oh Klaudia! Mom told us about you earlier. She said you were very nice."

"Thanks." Then we talked for a little more. The boys were still taking a few pictures with another group, so it was just Rydel & I.

"Um can I get your number? This is our last show and we live around here."

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

"I'm pretty sure you know who I am?" Riker asked. I nodded.

"I'm Klaudia."

"Ah so you're the girl who intrigued mom?" I giggled. I heard Ross sighed dreamily.

"Yep I guess that's me."

Ell came in and started talking, and so did Riker, but my mind was hearing something else.

"Dude just talk to her!" I heard Rocky tell Ross.

"I can't!" Ross told him.

"Well this may be your last time you ever see her." Rocky reasoned.

"Her beauty is too much for me." I sighed. Ross was always my favorite, so hearing him say that about someone else made me sad.

"Klaudia? Are you okay?" Ell asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"Ya." Then Rocky came. He must have told Ross something before he came here.

Then it was my turn to talk to Ross.

"Hi." Ross greeted.

"Hi." I responded.

"You look pretty." Ross blurted out. I blushed.

"Oh my-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that." I giggled. I saw from the corner of my eye Rocky roll his eyes.

"It's fine. Ross just be honest. Do you like me?" Now it was his turn to blush.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered.

"Wow I never knew the hot Ross Lynch would ever be nervous because of a girl." I joked.

"Oh shut up." I joked along. I started to cry.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean it that way." Ross tried to explain. I tried so hard not to laugh, but I eventually failed.

"Wow, you're so mean." Ross told me. I snickered.

"Um, I'm guessing Rydel told you that we have more days here?" I nodded.

"So, would you like to go to the beach with me tomorrow?" I gasped.

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Um, yes?" I giggled.

"Sure. Pick me at 8." I told him.

"Do you maybe wanna drive around and head downtown?" Ross asked. I giggled again.

"Can we lay down on the hood of your car?"

"And listen to the airplanes while we count the stars? Sure." We chuckled at our reference.

"NEXT!"

"Aw man! Wait! Charles! Don't take her away!" Ross told the body guard who was currently dragging me away.

"Sorry sir. But her time is up."

"But I didn't even get her number!" Ross reasoned.

"Rydel has it. Ask her." I told him.

Then the next day we lived their song.

{This (special) imagine was for KlaudiaKlauR5 Hope you liked it! If you want an imagine, fill in the following:

1.Name/Nickname

2.With who

3.Stuff about you (so that your imagine will have more detail like hair and eye color, etc.)

4.Scenario

5.Anything extra.

BYE LOVES! <3