13. Ross Imagine: Do It Again (Part 2) (KlaudiaKlauR5) (Special Imagine)

Klaudia's P.O.V

"Klaudia! Someone's at the door for you!" Mom called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I called back as I shut my computer screen down and went downstairs to see who's at the door.

When I reached the last stair, I saw mom smirk.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She smirked. I rolled my eyes.

Once I open the door, I immediately shut it.

"Honey, why did you shut the door!?" My mom asked my surprised face.

"There's another version of Ross outside!" I shriek. My mom giggles.

"It's not." My mom confirms.

I gasp, suddenly realizing who it is. I open the door to see Ross' back facing me, calling someone.

"ROSS!" I shriek before jumping on his back.

"Woah! Hi baby! Sorry Rocky, I'll call you back." Ross speaks into the phone before ending his call. I jump off him to face him and envelope him in a hug.

"I missed you." I told him.

"I missed you too. You know what I also missed?" Ross smirked. I shook my head.

"Doing this." Ross whispers before placing his lips on mine. Suddenly, after 2 months of feeling alone, I feel complete again.

••••

"How was tour?" I asked him as I placed the tray of cookies in front of him.

"It was amazing! Especially since I met you on this tour." Ross winked, causing me to blush.

"I got you something on tour." Ross confessed. He took out a velvet necklace box before handing it to me.

"Ross, I-I can't." I told him before pushing his hand, carrying the box, towards him.

"Why not?" Ross frowned.

"I can't possibly take it. I can already tell by the box that this should have cost a fortune, and you work very hard for your money." I explained.

"Klaudia, please. Take it. I promise, you'll love it so much, you won't even care about the price." Ross joked.

"Ugh, fine. I guess a little peak won't hurt." I groaned.

"That's the spirit!" Ross exclaimed.

I took the box to find the prettiest necklace I've seen. It was a coin cut in two. They separately look like half notes, but when you put the two pieces together, it makes a whole coin again.

"Do you like it?" Ross asked, nervous

"What? Pfft no Ross. No I don't. Of course I do! Thank you!" I thanked him before latching my arms around his neck to kiss him.