2. Rocky Imagine: Oops! I Did It Again! (Sophia_Mixer5)

Sophia's P.O.V

"Hey babe! We're about to go. Do you need anything before I leave?" I heard my boyfriend of a year whisper as he came behind me and wrap me in a hug.

"Nah I'm good. Besides, I'm no baby Rocky. I can take care of myself." I warned him. He nodded before talking to his siblings.

Right now we're backstage of a local TV morning show in the UK to do another interview about New Addictions and tour.

"Hey!" Rydel & Vanni greeted me.

"Hey what's up?"

"Do you wanna probably catch up with some Starbucks after?" Rydel asked.

"Sure! Now you guys better get going!" I shooed her onstage.

"Wish me luck!" Rocky whispered to me one last time as the interviewer started introducing them.

"Why? You never talk!"

"Haha very funny."

"I thought so!" I replied sassily. He rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"K see ya after the interview!"

"Wait!" Rocky exclaimed.

"What if they ask about our personal lives?" And here's the part where I explain to you that Rocky and I have surprisingly managed to keep our relationship a secret for a year! Rocky completely understood and respected that I wanted to keep it on the low for some privacy.

"Kay good luck guys!" The stage guy wished them as the band started going out one by one.

"I don't know just improv! Now go!" I exclaimed before sending him onstage.

"Welcome back to the United Kingdom guys!" The man welcomed them.

"Thank you! It's great to visit again!" Riker answered, being the typical leader of the group.

"I heard you've been spending most of your time in London. How's London and maybe even the tour in general been treating you?" The lady asked.

"It's been great. Always love it! Every time!" Ross told them.

"Did you bring anyone with you?"

"Of course Ryland, our parents, Savannah, and Rydel's friend, Sophia." Ell answered. The interviewers nodded their heads.

"So we do have a tradition that with every celebrity that sits on our welcoming chair, gets to answer 3 questions from the audience. You cool?" The man asked.

"Ya of course!" Rydel chirped.

"K first question, uh you in the red stripped shirt!" The lady pointed as the girl was handed a mic.

"Are you excited to see new people?" The young girl probably 7 or 8 asked the band.

"Oh ya defiantly! It's always nice to see people who respect and appreciate our hard work, plus y'all are so fun to be around!" Riker explained.

"Okay thank you for your question! Next question, you in the R5 LOUDER T-Shirt!"

"Will you have an album coming out?"

"I've said this many times, but no, because-" I slowly drifted off to another world because I soon took in Rocky's beautiful angle. The light was perfectly shining on his tattooed arm and his warm smile, sending me shivers down my spine. I was so lucky to have such an amazing man like him in my life.

"Okay last question. Yes you!"

"Are any of you afraid of heights?"

"No, but for those of you who are, you can break that fear!" Ratliff said, dramatically