12. Ross Imagine: That One Morning (Part 2) (KlaudiaKlauR5)

Klaudia's P.O.V

"Klaudia! Darling! How are you?" Stormie asked as she made way for me to enter the house.

"Really good, actually!" I respond. Stormie grins.

"That's nice to hear. We never see you anymore, cause Ross is always the one who snatches you away from us." Stormie giggled. I soon joined her.

I was opening my mouth to ask her something when the front door barged open.

"KLAUDIA! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" Rydel exclaimed, realizing my presence before tackling me in a hug.

"Hi Rydel." I said before hugging her back.

"My turn! I want a hug before Ross comes in and takes her away again!" Riker teased before pulling me into a hug. Then I have Rocky & Ryland one. But before I could give Ellington one, Ross came in and saw me. He immediately grinned widely before snatching my hand that was about to embrace Ellington and pulled me upstairs to his room.

"HEY! I didn't get my hug!" I turned my head towards Ell to see him pout. I giggled before following Ross.

"Soon!" I called before Ross shut his door.

"Hi." Ross breathed out.

"Hi." I whispered, before Ross started to kiss me, softly.

"I missed you." Ross groaned, his lips still on mine.

"You just saw me yesterday and texted me an hour ago." I giggled as I pulled away.

"I still missed you." Ross confessed before kissing me again.

"Ew, do you guys have to do that here?" We heard a voice ask, causing us to pull away to see Ryland closing the door again.

"It's my room." Ross told him as he pulled me by the waist into his well built chest.

"It's also mine." Ryland replied before collapsing on his bed.

"Whatever. Do you wanna go to the park and take a stroll?" Ross asked, now facing me, hands still on my waist.

"Ross, you've been with me forever. I'll spend some time with Rydel and the boys for a few days, then we can do whatever you want to do." I told him.

"Promise?" Ross pouted.

"Promise." I assured him, pecking his pouting lips.

"Argh again with the mushy mushy?" Ryland teased.

"Stay out of it Ry." Ross told his brother. Ryland smirked.

"C'mon! Let's go!" Rydel immediately snatched my hand as soon as I stepped down from the last step of the stairs, leading me to the pool.

"Let's have some talk before Ross steals you again." Rydel joked as she sat down a resting chair, facing me.

"It's okay. I told Ross I'd spend some time with you & the boys for a few days." I told her, sitting on the resting chair beside her. Her eyes started to sparkle.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Great! But no matter how mad we are at Ross for stealing you from us, you guys are still really adorable." Rydel gushed. I blushed.

"Thanks."

"Klaudia! Ross actually let you go somewhere without you!" Riker joked as he and the other boys came walking behind him.

"Ya of course I'd let her go somewhere on her own. I'm not nosey." Ross playfully glared at Riker before coming over and planting a kiss on top of my head.