4. Rocky Imagine: The Gazebo (rauslly_r5ismylife)

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Rocky?" No answer.

"Rocky?!" Still no response.

"ROCKY!" I shouted, causing him to fall off of the couch.

"Sorry I didn't hear you A, could you repeat what you said? I was kinda busy."

"I didn't say anything. And I could tell you were busy. Who were you texting?" I asked him, anger starting to build up in me for an unknown reason.

"Someone."

"Is it a girl?" Then his face went pale.

"Look Alyssa, I have some stuff I have to do, so can you please just back off?" I felt hurt by his comment. Ouch.

"Ya you were busy telling her to get ready cause you'll pick her up at 7:00!" I snapped.

"I'm not gonna pick her up!" We both gasped.

"So you were texting a girl!"

"Babe I-"

"Whatever Rocky. Go tell her that she can stay here."

"Alyssa why do you always have to be so over dramatic? You know, sometimes I wish you weren't so clingy! Why do you always have to over think stuff?!" Rocky's face started to get red in anger, while mine was starting to get scared and sad. I've never seen Rocky like this, and the things he said were harsh.

"You know what, go."

"W-What?" I asked, sad.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Rocky shouted at me. I started to feel tears in my eyes so I ran upstairs, get some stuff in a bag, and headed out the door.

"Where will I stay?" I thought to myself. Then I decided to call someone.

*Phone Convo.*

A: Hey Laur?

L: Hey Alyssa! What's up?

A: Do you mind if I can sleep over? Rocky and I had a fight.

L: Awe A I'm so sorry. Sure. You still have my address right?

A: Umhum. Thanks so much Laur. Cya later. Love ya!

L: Love ya too! Door's open so feel free to just come in!

A: K thanks bye!

*End of Phone Convo.*

I sighed, lucky to have Laura. Ross introduced me to Laura at the BMA's this year and we immediately clicked. We had so much in common so it was easy to get along.

"Hey Alyssa you can sleep in my room I'll just sleep in the guest room." Laura told me as I closed the door.

"No Laur, I can sleep in the guest. You should sleep in your room."

"Nah it's fine. You need a good nights rest after your fight with rock star. Plus my bed's mattress is like sleeping next to George Clooney." I giggled at her nickname for Rocky and her crush on George Clooney. She was devastated when the news of the twins came out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now go change before I start to take away my offer!" She shooed me to her room.

;0;0;0;0;0

Rocky's P.O.V

"Really dude? You kicked her out?" Ross sighed as I gave him a glare. I invited my family over to talk, since I was going haywire.