20. Rourtney Imagine: Behind The Scenes (teenbeanmovie)

Courtney's P.O.V

"ROSS SHOR!" I call in the house as I slam the front door and furiously slip off my shoes.

"Yes babe?" I hear his voice call as he races down the stairs.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, my face turning redder and redder by the second.

"Do what? I'm confused." I roll my eyes before opening my Instagram to open Ross' costar, Tori, recent post.

"@ToriVega {Victorious anyone?}: Sneak Peek 😉💋" the caption read

"Baby, that's part of our movie! The director wanted us to give them a sneak peek of the movie to hype everyone up about the movie!" Ross laughs. I still glare at him.

"Why, you don't believe me?"

"No I do, except this is a laughing matter!" I shout.

"Sorry. So what's making you upset?" Ross asks.

"Is this really a scene in the movie or are you really kissing her in real life?"

"What makes you think that? And why are you being so negative about this?" That statement alone almost tipped me off board.

"Because if you did cause her off camera, I would have a right to be mad at you!" I reason.

"Yeah, but I didn't, so know you don't have a reason to be acting like an annoying and clingy girlfriend!" I gasp at his words. No one, and I mean no one calls me clingy.

"You know what? This is so stupid."

"Exactly. Now can we stop fighting?" Ross asks.

"Of course, cause I'm breaking up with you." He looks at me, shocked.

"You're joking right?" He nervously asks. I shake my head.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that." I snap.

"Court, I-"

"That either." I interrupt. He sighs.

"Courtney, look. I'm sorry. I had no right to tell you that."

"Yeah, now you tell me. Right after I break up with you." I scoff.

"Please, Courtney. Don't leave me. Is this really what you want? Do you really wanna flush all those 2 wonderful years down the drain?" He asks as his eyes start to water. I hesitated before making my final decision.