17. Rocky Imagine: Lucky Charm (Crazy_Vicki)

Vicki's P.O.V

"Babe? Baby?" I heard Rocky's voice call, causing me to stir in his grasp.

"Baby, c'mon. I'm leaving in a few." Rocky cooed.

"Oh that reminds me." I said in my morning voice as I suddenly became fully awake and turned around to find Rocky on top of me, his arms supporting himself. "Can I come with you to practice today? I have nothing to do."

"Sure, why not? I don't see why not." Rocky shrugged.

"Thanks. I'm going to go get ready." I said as Rocky moved out of the way for me. I went over to our closet and I chose my outfit before heading downstairs to find Rocky waiting for me, sitting on the sofa while looking at some stuff on his phone. He apparently felt my presence, since he closed his phone and went over to put on his shoes.

Without the denim jacket

"I was thinking we could go out for some breakfast? Or do you wanna just stay and eat some cereal or something?" Rocky asked.

"Can we go out? I'm really not in the mood to cook." I groaned, causing Rocky to chuckle.

"Sure. Let's go."

• • •

"Wow, that's a lot of food." I said as the waitress placed our final dish.

"Can you blame us? We're really hungry. We had to share our small pizza cause the stupid Pizza guys dropped our large one." Rocky groaned.

"I didn't even get a crumb! You finished the whole thing before I could even take a bite!" I scolded Rocky, causing him to squirm in his seat.

"Sorry bout that. Anyway, let's eat!" Rocky exclaimed. I nodded. Rocky ordered waffles with strawberries and bananas as toppings with whipped cream on the side, and I ordered Greek yogurt with oats, blueberries and cranberries as toppings. We also ordered two muffins to-go and I ordered a latte.

"Can I take a picture?" Rocky asked.

"Sure." I replied before Rocky took out his phone to take a picture. I soon felt my phone go off.