5. Ross Imagine: That One Morning (KlaudiaKlauR5)

Klaudia's P.O.V

"One frappe chino for... Klaudia?" The barista announced.

"Thank you." I thanked him as he walked away to prepare another drink.

"Oh my-I'm so sorry!" A blonde kid apologized of spilling his very, very hot coffee on me. He looked almost the same age as me, maybe a bit older, & a bit taller than me.

"Ugh whatever."

"Dude I said sorry kay? Don't have to be all grumpy."

"Sorry. I'm not a morning person so I suggest you back off before I annoy the heck out of you. And trust me, you do not want that happening." I warned the kid.

"Oh what are you gonna do? Tell me how I made your new shoes all dirty?" The kid asked.

"What do you mean made my new sh-" I was cut off by him spilling more hot coffee on my sandals and stepping on my toes his dirty shoes.

"OW! Those are my toes! I swear, I will-"

"Ross! C'mon! What's taking you so long!" We heard a voice call from the parking lot.

"Ugh thank god! I don't have to listen to this child anymore." The kid, which I'm guessing his name was Ross, sighed.

"Ya and I don't have to listen to dork!" I called as his car went out of the parking lot.

Just then, I got a text from my friend, Rydel. We've known each other for almost a year now, but I've actually never met her siblings. I've met her parents, and they're really nice. I like them. I hope they like me.

R: Hey gurl! R u 3? I need someone 2 talk 2 other than boys who just bleed their eyes out by staring at a screen the whole day.

K: Ya sure. You wanna meet at my house? I got new ice cream and movies today!

R: B there in a few hours. Just have to finish something in the dance studio then I'll drop by!

:0:0:0:0

"Hey!" Rydel greeted as she closed the door and gave me a hug.

"Hey! So what's up?"

"Not much. Just wanted to get out and spend some time with you that's all."

"Awe thanks. How's your days so far?" I asked her as I set up the bag of popcorn.

"Ok. Nothing really special. You?"

"Ugh the worst. This morning, when I went to go get my daily coffee, this annoying brat came up and spilled his coffee all over me. Then we got into a little fight. And ya!" I clapped my hands together.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Then her ringtone started to ring.

"Sorry, I have to get that." Rydel apologized.

"Hello? Yep. Just with a friend. What? Is it really that bad? Can't we just do it tomorrow? Ok. Fine. K bye."

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"A big concert thing we're doing at The Rage is crumbling to pieces and it's the day after tomorrow. Sorry Klau, but I have to go. Maybe tomorrow if I'm done." Rydel explained before taking her stuff.

"Will you take your car? Your mom dropped you off."

"No my brother will." I nodded my head.

After a while, we heard a knock on my door.

"I'll get it!" Rydel exclaimed before I could.

"Hey Dels ready to go?" I saw her nod.

"Hey Ross come here for a second. Klaudia, this is my 3rd brother, Ross. Ross, this is my friend, Klaudia."