19. Ross Imagine: Happily Ever After (yourtypicalnotebook)

My first ever Imagine cover is above!!!^^^ comment if u want me to continue with them.

Bailey's P.O.V

"Girl, I can't believe you're married! Yet alone before me!" Rydel exclaims as she comes over to hug me.

"Thanks Rydel. Aren't you gonna go eat?" I ask as I watch all my brother-in-law's stuff their plates with Rydel, some other really good chef, and I's food.

"Nah. I'm not hungry. I'll just get some Starbucks later. Plus, I wanna save food for other people." Rydel says as we see Stormie and Mark scold their kids for eating too much.

"I'm gonna go help mom and dad. See you later?" Rydel asks. I nod before she walks away. Soon after, I feel two pairs of arms wrap around me from behind.

"Having fun?" He whisper in my ear. I turned around to face him, still remaining in his grip.

"A lot. I love so much Ross Lynch." I tell him.

"I love you the most, Bailey Lynch." Ross smirks. I giggle before he gently kisses me.

"Can't you wait for a few more hours, love birds?" Rocky screams from where he is, earning lots of people eyeing us and laughing. I pull back before hiding my face in Ross' chest.

"Oh shut up Rocky." Ross screams back, gaining more laughter.

~•~

"Now, it's time for the father and daughter dance." Ryland announces, gaining cheers from everyone as my dad and I take the floor. Ross & I decided to make Ryland our DJ for the reception since we know he'd do an amazing job.

Dad and I start to sway along to the rhythm of Krystal Keith's Daddy Dance With Me.

{In the video, It's a man singing. You can imagine it as a woman, or a man singing. The original one is going to be the video after that.}

Once we were done, every one starts cheering as new, up beat music started to play, causing everyone to come to the dance floor to dance.

~•~

Ross' P.O.V

"Okay guys, listen. If I cause any damage to any of your bones, just send me the hospital fee after my honeymoon. Kay?" Bailey asks, sassily to all the ladies grouping behind her, causing everyone to chuckle.

"You don't have that bad of an aim." Rocky shouts from beside me.

"No Rocky. I actually do." Bail glared at him before facing the wall to throw her lovely bouquet of elegant roses towards the ladies.

"Out of my way!"

"Hey! You stepped on my toes!"

"You're blocking my view!"

"What the heck lady!"

Complaints and screams could be heard from all the ladies.

Soon enough, Bailey threw the bouquet.