14. Ross Imagine: Rossy Bear (Ross_is_my_husband)

Carissa's P.O.V

"Hey Carissa! I was wondering if u'd wanna go shopping 2day?" I read my text from Rydel that came in.

"Sure! Just lemme go change, then we can go head out. Wanna meet @ the mall?" I ask.

"Sure. Cya!" I close my phone and go to my closet. I decided on a maroon and grey hoodie and some skinny jeans, and I paired it with nike sneakers. For accessories, I did a Olivia Burton watch, a rose gold bracelet, and a Adidas cap. Once I decided I looked presentable, I headed towards the mall.

"Hey Carissa! You look good!" Rydel greeted me as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hi! You too!" I told her, "So, which store first?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could pass by StarBucks for a little boost, then we could start with Sephora?" Rydel suggested

"Sure!"

• * • * •

"What time is it?" I asked Rydel as the lady behind the counter scanned our stuff.

"11:30." Rydel read off of her phone.

"Is it okay if we get lunch early? I'm starving." I said as I looked down at my stomach.

"Sure. So how are things with my brother?" Rydel asked as she paid for her stuff.

"I honestly don't know. He hasn't talked to me in forever. I've tried texting and calling, but he hasn't answered." I pouted.

"Really? We don't see him too! I figured he would be with you, but now that you say that, things are getting even more complicated." Rydel sighed before thanking the lady and heading towards the foo court.

"What are you feeling?" Rydel asked.

"Are you up for some Panda Express?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll order for both of us. The usual?" Rydel asked. I nodded before she went into the direction of Panda Express.

As I was waiting, a couple at down on the table not too far from us. I didn't bother look at their faces.

"Can you order for us? I'm craving a cheeseburger and fries right now." A feminine voice asked.

"Of course." I heard a familiar voice respond.

"He's probably here with a friend." I assured myself. I turned my head, about to confront my boyfriend, until I saw him kiss the girl. After he left, I caught a glimpse of who the girl was.

Courtney.

I didn't know wether to shout in anger, or sob in sadness. I thought Ross didn't have any more feelings for her. I decided to go back home, not feeling the excitement for shopping as I did before. I wrote Rydel a note from one of the napkins someone left on the table, saying that I didn't feel well, so I'd be going home. After I wrote the note, I took my shopping bags and headed towards my car.