16. Ross Imagine: That One Morning (Part 3) (KlaudiaKlauR5)

Klaudia's P.O.V

"Nervous?" Rydel asked me.

"No not at all! Why would I be?" I lied as I softy bit my lip.

"I don't know, Ross possibly getting cold feet before the wedding, ends up running away, leaving you all by yourself? Or something like the bees coming to your bouquet and one of them ends up stinging you?" Rydel asked.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked, causing me to get even more frightened.

"Rydel! Don't make Klaudia more nervous than she already is!" Stormie scowled her daughter as she came over towards me. We were currently changing in our hotel rooms.

"Honey, nothing wrong is going to happen. You'll get married to Ross, have the honeymoon, come back, and your going to live the happiest life anyone has dreamed." Stormie told me with a genuine smile as she hugged me.

"Thanks Stormie. I should go over to get my makeup ready. Is Vanni finished?" I asked Stormie.

"Yep. The makeup lady is waiting for you. After that, we'll put on the dress!" Stormie squealed in excitement.

"Okay. Thanks!" I called before heading towards the makeup artist, Emma.

"Hi Klaudia! I'm here to make up look dazzling!" Emma exclaimed as she took out her brushes.

"Thanks a lot Emma." I thanked her.

"No problem. Now sit down. I can't wait!" Emma squealed.

• • •

"Annnndddd... DONE!" Emma squealed as she turned my chair towards the mirror.

"Wow." I gasped.

"You like?" Emma smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I love! Thank you Emma!" I thanked her as I stood up to hug her.

"No problem. Now you should head over to Ashley. She's waiting to do your hair. Have a great day!" Emma wished me.

"Thank you!" I thanked her as I went over towards Ashley.

"There's the future Mrs. Lynch!" Ashley joked, causing me to giggle.

"Excited?" Ashley asked as I sat down on the chair.

"Very."

• • •

"Okay Klaudia, you can look now." Ashley said as she pulled out a mirror to show me the back.

"Thanks Ashley!" I thanked her before heading over to Stormie.

"Stormie, can you do me a favour?" I asked her.

"Sure. What do you need. You look beautiful by the way." Stormie winked.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Can you put this somewhere you know Ross will look? And take out his socks." I said, causing Stormie to look at me suspiciously. But once I handed the gift to Stormie, she suddenly realized why, causing her to giggle.

"Sure. Go to your mom. She'll help you with you dress." Stormie told me, causing me to nod.

• • •

Stormie's P.O.V

"Hey mom! Why are you here?" Rocky asked as he opened the door for me to enter.

"I just wanted to see how you guys are doing. Where's Ross?" I asked.

"He's taking a shower." Rocky said, causing me to nod, before heading over towards Ross' room to find his socks.