15. Riker Imagine: A Day with Rydel & Riker (Crazy_Vicki)

Vicki's P.O.V

"Rydel hey! You're here early!" I exclaimed before hugging her.

"Sorry I didn't tell you. I was bored. Thought I would come over early rather than mope around the house with nothin to do." Rydel shrugged before letting herself in my house.

"That explains why you're dressed all nice." I teased. Rydel did look really pretty though. She wore a nice white tank top with some straps at the top, towards the middle, some dark denim short shorts with some rips at the end, a cozy grey kimono with pockets, and some converse to match her lipstick. {Ignore the earring and tattoo, since we all know that at the moment, Rydel doesn't have any of the two}

 {Ignore the earring and tattoo, since we all know that at the moment, Rydel doesn't have any of the two}

"You look nice too!" Rydel argued. I was wearing a cute crop top with Stitch on it, with a black leather skirt, some black Vans and my favourite black leather clutch.

"Thanks

"Thanks. Do you think we overdressed?" I asked as both of us examined each others outfits.

"Nah. We're just going to take a stroll on Hollywood Boulevard. We came prepared. Classy, but casual." Rydel said.

"Okay. So the boys are where, again?" I asked, trying to recall what Riker told me.

"Their playing some football with the rest of the family. The girls are doing whatever they want. We would all hang out together, but everyone has something they all wanna do. I, want to hang out with you." Rydel said as she gave me a side hug.

"Thanks. We should get going. The sooner we wait, the less ground we'll cover." I said, Rydel soon nodding, agreeing with me. But as soon as we stepped outside, rain started to drizzle.

"It's fine. A drizzle should go away along the way." Rydel shrugged. But before I could agree, the rain soon went from drizzle, to pouring.

"Never mind. I got jinxed." Rydel sighed as we stepped back inside my house.

"Now what?" Rydel sighed as she took off her converse. "I had the perfect outfit and everything!"

"Me too. Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested.