twenty-nine

Twenty-nine:

Laurent's POV

I tore my eyes from Larry, and turned to lay on my back, my hands covering my obvious problem. I shut my eyes real tight, bit my lips as hard as I could and tried to deviate my thought from how bad I wanted Larry. He looked so hot in his sleep and I had woken up with my face so close to his that I almost puckered my lips and kissed his, but I couldn't.

It'd been over a month since I last touched Larry which meant it had been weeks since I had been with anyone. I felt it, I felt it so much and I really needed to touch him and for him to touch me. I missed all those times I was able to have his sweet, sexy body whenever I could, and the thought of our crazy love making was still fresh in my head, which made it had for me to deal with the present condition I was in.

I just wanted to turn around and feel him, but yet again, I couldn't.

I was scared. I didn't want any psychological effects on him, I couldn't risk it. It was yet too soon to take that step in our relationship after the accident and temporary amnesia he'd just come out from. It might trigger his emotions and turn him into a quiet, extra vulnerable, introverted ex. Larry was already vulnerable enough at this point and initiating sex might be a burden for him.

I was the only person looking after Larry, if he turned his back on me, who would be there for him? Who'd force him to eat? Who'd make his bathe for him? Who'd look over him at night?

But still, he looked so hot!

I had to turn around to prevent looking at him. But Larry had his own ideas, as I soon felt his hand pull me into him. My eyes widened at the contact. We were so close to each other, I almost cried in want.

I shut my eyes tighter than I did earlier.

Larry, what are you doing? I could hear his soft, relaxed breathing which meant he was still asleep.

And then...

"Mmh... Ooooh, Lau.... Baby, no leave me like this," I clasped my hand over my mouth in shock. "N-no, uh huh, you no want me too? ... Mmmh, yes.... Yes... Fuck, yes!"

This dude was having a nice time, and here I was being fondled by the same person who's making my mini me ache.

Larry's loud moan, and his unconscious touches on my body kept aggravating what I was feeling already. I wanted to be selfish, so selfish that I'd lead his beautiful, long fingers to my shaft and relieve myself of this.

I stayed still breathing and once I heard Larry's breathing come back to normal, I stealthily climbed out of bed and rushed to take a cold shower.

-

When I woke up in the morning, it was to Larry's loud and strenuous groans. Larry was not on the bed but he was in the room, all right.

Larry was attempting sit up exercise. He was sweating profusely and straining to pull himself up.

"Shit, Larry, what the hell are you doing?" I jumped out of bed, and rushed to supported him.

Larry shrugged my hand away. "No, Lau. I fine."

"Your stitches could open again."

"I no think so. Plus, I feel good really. I no feeling pain, so I guess I fine, okay?" Larry flashed me a smile and attempted to continue, but there was no way I was letting him exercise.

"You just got discharged, Larry, come on-"

"Discharged?" Larry laughed. "Two weeks ago. Remember?"