Taken by slumber the elf rested, her spirit needed peace and healing. As dreams swam in her head so did the nightmares, it came so sudden that she jumped and found herself quickly awoken. It was darkness that greeted her eyes and the coldness of the ground that reminded her of horrible things, trembling she could feel her eyes brimming with tears. There she was , in the midst of reality and memory. Is she back in the cave again ? "Elrond!" she cried out for her brother, caressing her stomach relieving the pain again.

She didn't knew she was expecting then, only when she had tried to heal herself of the injuries inflicted on her. She was greatly weakened by the poison and her condition. It was a miracle for Legolas to have survived as without Lirah he would have died, it was that hope of bearing a child that allowed her to find strength in that time of helplessness and doubt.

"Are you alright" the voice startled Lirah, Thorin could hear her panic and soft whimpers and while he was not fond of her, he cared just a little.

"Ye-Yes Thorin, I'm sorry that I wasn't much help to you. I can try to free ourselves now" Lirah stood again but wavered as she has not finished resting.

"No. Just sleep like the others, Bilbo will come soon enough. At most we can make something good of us being captured , we have a reason to rest" Lirah smiled as she sat on the ground, bringing her chin on top of her knees. "You're kind Thorin. You have a soft heart , even you would not like to admit it"

"Leave us" A voice came and Lirah's closed eyes tightened further. She had just began resting.She could hear the sounds of footsteps growing quieter as they leave them behind. "I know you're awake Lirah" Refusing to acknowledge her presence made Meoneth much angrier that she wished that Lirah was placed in a much darker and dirtier place than the dungeon. "Don't pretend as if I am not standing before you, I'm the queen of Mirkwood" Meoneth watched as her eyes opened and turned into an open glare, Lirah looked as though she harbours genuine feelings of anger towards her. Good, that was what she wanted.

''My queen,'' Lirah said with disdain, her teeth clenched. "What have I done to deserve your marvelous presence"

Meoneth laughed maliciously , clasping her hands behind her back . "I knew there was a fire in you Lirah, I never was convinced that you were this innocent and harmless creature that Thranduil thought you were. You are not as kind as what others believed you are, don't hold yourself back friend, tell me what you really think"

"You have betrayed me Meoneth , my mere words will be an unfortunate waste on you. Leave me. You have won"

"Your words do not wound me elf. As much as I would love to have you rot in this cell," she said, rattling the keys that she was hiding. " I would prefer it much more if you are far away from Mirkwood" Soon enough the cells were open, not only Lirah's but the others as well. Meoneth watched all of them in contempt, the dwarves looked at her utterly confused but rejoicing.

"Let's find Bilbo and let's go, we don't have much time" Bofur said, his eyes darting everywhere. The guards were gone , but they will be back soon enough to check on them.

As Lirah made her way up the stairwell, she stopped. For a moment her gaze turned soft as she looked at Meoneth standing still and watching. "Don't let Thranduil know you have done this , he will banish you too" Meoneth's eyes widen, her head nodding slowly. Averting her eyes, she threw the keys away. "I was ambush by the dwarves and the elf , I couldn't fight them"

"Farewell" Lirah said moving steadily at the row of dwarves ahead her , they were arguing on where they will go next.

It was chaotic from from the start , from the barrels to the outside walls of Mirkwood, they were followed by mirkwood elves. Bilbo has finally shown himself to others, Lirah saw to it that they flee safely, taking her bow and arrow to warn but not to inflict any pain to others. Some elves followed her command while some remain loyal to Thranduil and Meoneth. "Come Lirah!" Bilbo said seeing as her pace has slowed, shaking her head she waved them away. Their plan was only to deliver her to Mirkwood , she has no part to play in the reclaiming of Erebor, she has finished her journey.