Chapter 4

The elf maidens laughed softly, eagerly listening to the tales of adventures of their lady, their knees on the ground while their elbows leaned on the soft bed. '' I have met the brown wizard, his name Radagast, he was truly a delight'' Lirah smiled, remembering her old friend who saved her. He was not understood by many, though odd as he was, he was a good wizard like Gandalf.

''Was it true? That he rode a chariot of rabbits?'' an elf maiden asked,she laughed too much before that her face became one color as her hair. Her name Elanor.

''It is, they were Rhosgobel Rabbits to be exact'' Lirah stood from her bed , her hands forming a shape, to show how big the rabbits where when she saw them. ''They were as big as these, they were fast like horses and could understand any command'' the maidens gasped, wanting to see the rabbits themselves,another raise her hand.

''Have you met other wizards too? I have seen in the books that they were many of them'' she asked, quickly pulling a book from the ground and showing it to the other maidens. Lirah inspected the book, though she was sure she had only met three wizards, she shook her head ''No, I have met only three wizards''

''Oh'' the maiden said in disappointment, out of all the folks in middle earth, wizards were the one that are truly mysterious. The red haired maiden from before raise her hand again, eager for more tales to hear. '' My lady have you seen the great mountain'' she asked.

Lirah was unsure of what mountain she spoke of, as there were many. ''There are many mountains my dear one, which one do you speak of?''she asked, trying to recall the mountains she saw, and what of them would be considered great.

''The misty mountains?'' a voice emerged, a voice they have not heard for along time, the maidens stood up hastily. Many of them gasped and exclaimed '' Gandalf!'' their voice morphing into one. They crowded the old wizard, happy that they had seen the wizard once again, after all he promised that he would tell them tales of his travel as well.

Overwhelmed,the wizard cleared his throat, halting the commotions that surrounded him'' We have pleny of time for that, but I came here first for Lady Lirah'' he said with a smile.

''But you promised Gandalf, I cannot wait any longer''  the red haired claimed, '' Let us speak please'' Lirah spoke , though her voice was soft, her tone was chastising. The maidens nodded, bowed, and left.

Lirah walked forth, her right arm folding through his, her smile brighter than Gandalf has seen before. '' You are well'' he claimed and she nodded. '' An elfing could heal all wounds I believe''

''He never asked?'' They walked throughout the gardens, their tone lowered as their conversation became deeper.''He did, every time he opened his eyes'' she said, her gaze lowering.

''I think it matters more for him to know he has a son'' Gandalf said,her grip tightening at his words. There it is again, him telling her what is best, though she never really listen.

''Legolas will be happier not knowing his father'' she said stubbornly,her face turning grim.'' I do not think it is wise, to hide him from his birth right, years had gone pass my dear. Surely, Thranduil will welcome you once again as he did'' the wizard was so sure, that the elf wanted to believe it herself.

''Thousands Gandalf, thousand letters were sent, hundreds of messengers'' Gandalf listened, her voice quivers a little from grief. Oh how Thranduil greatly grieved her, she had seen how Elrond cared for Celebrian, but she lay there with no one to hold her. The only light that she had was the elfing that was in her belly, the only reason she willed herself to survive. Many have come to comfort her, but she had hoped Thranduil would come and make everything better, that he will protect her.