Chapter 20

READ THIS!!

I'm making an update people! Woohoo! guess what! Scarlett and the boys is not having a sad or bad ending! Yes you read that right!the squeal is not in Scarlett's POV. It's her daughters! I'm not saying who she marries! Mawhaha it might be Caleb or nah! Remember Caleb is not my favourite character so you never now. I might pull a john green on you and kill someone you love lol. Maybe not! I have the story for the squeal planned out! ❤️ you guys please comment I love reading your feed back.

Caleb's POV

Why the hell would she kiss him! I've been nothing but freakin loyal to her. I stormed into Trevor's room. He might be an idiot but he gives good advice.

"Hi there you feeling happy today?" He asked chuckling. It wasn't even funny?

"Just shut up and listen, Scarlett told me Zach and her kissed a few days ago," I semi yelled. Trevor shook his head.

"Why are you upset?" He asked. I stood there flabbergasted.

"Are you retarded, she made out with my brother which she said she was over!" I screamed this time.

"Yes, but she told you didn't she? She wouldn't have done that if she was feeling guilty, meaning she regretted it," he said in a duh tone. What that doesn't even make sence. She told me because she regretted it sure!

"I don't believe that for a second, Trevor I loved her," I said looking down. How much of a wuss would he think I am if he saw me almost cry.

"Oh shut up will you!" He snapped. I looked up my anger clearly boiling.

"What was that," I asked.

"You need to go apologized for however you reacted, you know why?" He questioned.

"Why Trevor enlighten me will you," I said in a bored tone. This is getting old now.

"Well because one day you'll see her holding hands with the person that took your chance. She won't even notice you because she too busy laughing at his stupid jokes he makes. And it will burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and knowing your not the reason anymore. And it will hit you, it was her, always her," he said. I just looked at him.

"Wow, which movie is that one from?," I said completely stunned.

"Well what are you doing? GO," Trevor screamed. I laughed and ran to Scarlett's room. I opened her door. She was sitting on her bed watching a movie pouting. I just wanted to kiss that pout off her face but of course it didn't that would be a bit awkward considering I think she's mad at me.

She noticed me standing at her door and turned the tv volume down. She looked at me slightly mad but mostly guilty.

"Hey," I said quietly walking in and sitting down on her bed. I smiled a bit.

"Hi," she answered.

"Look scar, I'm sorry for saying those things to you!" I blurted. She smiled widely this time.

"I'm sorry to, the kiss meant nothing. So what made you change your mind about forgiving me?" Sh asked. I laughed and moved to sit beside her. I swung my arm around her shoulder. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"The fact I might lose my chance of being with you, and giving it to someone else," I said.

"Trevor helped you didn't he?" She said. I laughed loudly.

"How'd you know?" I asked. How many people go to Trevor for advice. I admit he's good but he's also an idiot.

"Lucky guess I suppose," she answered. I looked at her. She was truly the best. Maybe I should kiss her. What of she rejects it because she's still mad...

"Just kiss the girl,"

That song snapped me out of my the thoughts. Oh god she was watching the little mermaid. I looked down at Scarlett how was laughing at the irony in the moment. I think she knew I was about to kiss her. So I did just that I leaned in and kissed my girl.

"You know what I just realized?" I asked her. She scrunched up her face in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"I realized that I Caleb Peter Walters am in love," I stated. Shit I told her my middle name. I hate the name peter for a middle name, mostly because people used to call me names.

"I Scarlett summers as as well in love, Caleb pee pee Walter," she said. My jaws dropped how did she know the name!

"You're not the only one that talks to Trevor you know?" She said leaning in and giving me a peck. I smiled and slightly blushed.

"Hey you know we never had that first date?" I said.

"Oh yeah,so when are we planning to do so," she asked jumping up and down on the bed. I laughed at her. She looked like a toddler. A beautiful, amazing toddler.

"How about tomorrow after you come home from hanging with toria," I suggested. She nodded and jumped on the bed again. I watched as she almost jumped off the bed. I reached out and caught her before she killed herself.

"You're insane you almost fell," I laughed. Well I was trying to be serious before I saw that face she was making.

"I know I'm an idiot," she frowned. I could tell she was faking it.

"Well your my idiot," I said.

Sorry it's crappy:(. I'll try harder next time because I was having major writing block. REMEMBER VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW I FOLLOW BACK.

Comment up 2 names 1 boy name 1 girl name. I might just use them in the squeal