Chapter 17

*Not edited*

Scarlett

I'm bored out of my mind! Caleb and the twins went to visit some stupid friends in a town 2 hours away! It's just Zach, Trevor, Luke and Brent.

I got off the my bed and walked down stairs. What to do? Bug Zach!

"Zach!" I screamed.

"Scarlett!" Zach screamed back from the living room I believe. I ran to the living room where Zach was sitting.

"Hey what you doing?" I asked plopping down beside him.

"Nothing much why are you here?" He answered.

"I live her duh," I said. I jumped up on the couch and started jumping on it.

"Scarlett are you high?" Zach asked looking at me like I was a insane person holding a knife.

"Nope but I'm just really hypered up right now!" I said.

"Hypered up?" He said. He got up and grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on the couch again.

"I'm bored Zach!" I said.

"That is very nice to know scar," he answered dully.

"Let's go somewhere," I said.

"Where exactly are you planning to drag me?" He asked.

"Oh let's go to the ice cream shop and then we can go for a walk," I said getting up.

"What do you think?" I asked jumping.

"I think you're going to drag me there either way so let's just go," he said. I smiled and hugged him. He was taken back at first but hugged back. He laughed when I ran upstairs.

20 minutes later

"I'll have a strawberry ice cream," I said to the waiter.

"I'll have a chocolate," Zach said. The waiter walked away to go get our food.

"You know Zach I really don't like chocolate ice cream," I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Well I think your mental for that opinion," he said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

We ate our ice creams in silence but it was the comfortable kind of silence. After we finished we decided to walk to the park and then

home.

"So before you moved here did you have a girlfriend?" I asked. Zach laughed.

"Actually I didn't because all the girls at my school were non existence," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Scarlett we were homeschooled," Zach said looking at me. Oh I nodded.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Nope I've always been the loser of the grade the smart one that has 1 friend," I said. Oh god I have to go back to that place for senior year.

"Well that's hard to believe," he said.

"Nah not really," I answered.

"I'm not exactly the most prettiest girl you know," I said.

"Your telling the wrong guy Scarlett," he said laughing.

"I don't get it?" I said.

"Remember I did like you first Scarlett I wouldn't have liked you if I didn't think you were pretty not just for your face but you personality," he said. I blushed. I shouldn't be blushing I'm with Caleb. Me and Zach agreed that we were friends so I don't anything to worry about.

"So did you like the dress I know I did," he asked. What dress? What the dress that I wore to the party. That means Zach gave me the necklace which I'm still wearing.

"That was you?" I said. I stopped walking and turned to him. He turned slightly and nodded.

"You remembered that I liked these kinds of necklaces?" I asked. I thought the whole time Caleb gave me this. I should have asked him. Oh god.

"Yeah and I remembered that you can't decided what to wear easily," he said. I looked don and laughed. He brought my chin up to face him.

"Don't look down you're prettier when your confident," he said. My mind clearly wasn't working because instead of moving back I just stood there. He slowly leaned in and....so did I.

Our lips met in the middle. The kiss was different than kissing Caleb it was sweet and it felt...almost right. I soon realized what I was doing to Caleb and Zach. I pulled away.

"Zach no," I said walking backwards a few steps.

"I'm sorry Scarlett but that night I lied, I don't think I can stop liking you. You never stop loving your first love," he said. I couldn't think of anything so I did what I could think of.

I ran.

I'm sorry lol you probably don't like it because everyone liked Caleb and want Scarlett with Caleb so lol. Whateves. REMEMBER!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW