Chapter 15

*Not edited at all*

What do I wear to a party. Okay I have never been to a party. I know 17 and I haven't been to a high school party. When in doubt google it.

I pulled out my phone and googled what to wear to a party.

10 minutes later and I have picked out everything from my closet and my cloths are currently all over my floor. I groaned.

I decided to take a shower first then decide.

I took a good 15 minute shower and blow dried my hair. I curled it once It was dry. I crown braided my hair aswell.

I walked out of the washroom still in my pjs. I need to decide what to wear. I walked over to my bed.

I gasped. There on my bed was laying a red velvet dress it was simple but beautiful.

There were black heels on the floor and a little box on the side of the dress.

I quickly got dressed in the dress and heels. When I was done I put a light amount of makeup on.

I sat down on my bed and opened the little box that was beside the dress. Inside was the most beautiful necklace that I know of. It was a small infinity necklace.

Only two people knew that I liked these kinds of necklaces. Zach and Caleb. Wow.

I put the necklace on and walked out of my room to the stairs.

Caleb's POV

I watched as Scarlett walked down the stairs. she looked really pretty in that velvet dress. It looked pretty with her skin.

I've been very confused lately. I know that I like scar but I don't know of I like her more than that? it was awesome when we were best friends.Laughing with her was amazing and better than flirting with her.

One question stands. Do I like Scarlett or do I love her. Wait is that 2 questions.

Zach's POV

I watched as Caleb stood there putting up 2 fingers. What an idiot. I don't see what the heck Scarlett sees in him. She can do way better.

I was such and idiot to her before. I regret ever loosing a chance to have Scarlett. I promise if I ever get to have Scarlett back I'll make sure never to let her go again.

I saw her walking up to Caleb and me. She was smiling at Caleb more than me.

Wow I guess I'm loosing the girl again. but what's different this time is I actually love this one.

Scarlett's POV

I smiled at Caleb. I think he's the one that gave me the gift.

"Okay everyone let's go," Trevor screamed in my ear.

"Thanks trev, I think you just blew my ear drum," I said cupping my ears.

"Your very welcome, and may I say you look ravishing in that dress," Trevor said. I smiled at him.

"Oh my god Trevor knows big boy words our little boy is truly growing up," mason said wiping away a fake tear.

"It's seems like yesterday that he was asking me to tie his shoe laces," Michael said hugging mason.

"That's because it was yesterday," Zach said. we all laughed.

At the party

Okay I don't like parties. Too much people doing things with other people. Everyone had ditched me when we walked in. Caleb and Zach went to the girls. Trevor went to his girl. the twins well I don't really know where they went.

"Hey there," said someone from behind me. I turned around to a very drunk looking person.

"Um hi I have to go," I said walking away. I was in a hallways. I reached a dead end. great I turned around to the drunk person again.

"Hey so that's where you wanna go, to the bedroom?" he said putting an arm on the wall so that I couldn't leave.

"No I want to find my friends so please move," I said.

"Yeah I don't think so," he said before pulling my arm into the empty bedroom.

He pushed me on he bed. I started screaming but he put his hand on my mouth.

He started to take his shirt off when the door flew open.

I the next thing I know the drunk guy was on the floor. I looked up to.... Comment who you want it to be!

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER! COMMENT WHO YOU WANT IT TO BE!

REMEBER VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW I FOLLOW BACK!