Chapter 10

Caleb's POV

"Hey Caleb," said a giggling voice. I knew that voice anywhere. Naomi. Why is she here?

"Aw Caleb you remember her still the last time you met you were in total love," laughed harmony. Thanks for the help Harmony. She didn't know what happened between me and Naomi two years ago. I looked over at Scarlett. She was looking at dan and Jennifer u. She was smiling to herself at them. But when she turned and looked at me and Naomi she drained of color. She looked at her feet.

God I hate how Naomi is her right now. What I hate more is I can't go and kiss the day lights out of Scarlett. Well that sounded stupid. Naomi jumped on me. Literally. I hugged back for a minute and lightly pushed her off.

"Naomi what are you doing here I thought you moved to New York?" I asked. She really had moved but then again so had I. Oh god. We hadn't broken up.

"We have a lot of catching up to do Caleb," Naomi practically purred. Da hell.

"Yaaa sure maybe some other time okay," I said pushing her lightly away.

"Hey Naomi you know This is Scarlett," I pulled Scarlett beside me and put an arm over her shoulder. Naomi frowned.

"Oh so you two are dating or you know whatever," she mumbled. Scarlett shook her her head at Naomi.

"Oh no...we...well we're friends," Scarlett lightly laughed. She put a strand of hair behind her ear and bit her lip. Oh that noise you hear is my heart exploding. Naomi's eyes light up like a kids on Christmas morning. I'm so screwed.

"Awesome you guys wanna go to the beach," Naomi asked clapping her hands together smiling.

"Yeah sure but we didn't bring swimwear," I said to her. She got stupider over the years.

"Who cares just go in,like that everyone is already wearing shorts," Naomi jumped.

"Scarlett isn't," I said. Pointing to Scarlett. I loved her in dresses even if I hate pink. But on her I love everything. Just like I love everything about Scarlett. Wait did I...did I just say I love her.

"Again no one cares Scarlett just won't swim," Naomi snapped.

"I care, I mean it's rude to-leave people out of things," I said. Naomi rolled her eyes.

"She can just borrow one of my swimsuits," harmony offered. Then she dragged Scarlett into the room laughing. I walked over to Trevor who had a clearly amused face.

"Wow Scarlett is obvious," he laughed.

"What why?," I asked.

"Well because she can't tell that you like her," Trevor laughed.

"Shutup," I grumbled. Trevor laughed at me and walked away when he saw Scarlett waking towards me. She had on a pink and green bikini on. She walked up to me and was about to say something when Naomi walked over.

"Caleb let's go everyone is already half way down the beach," she said while grabbing my hand and dragging me out the back door. I pulled my hand away from hers and walked to Scarlett who was walking slowly toward the beach.

Scarlett's POV

I truly wanted to cry. Naomi is really mean she acts like I don't exists and is just a beach! Wow nice on Scarlett.

"Hey," I turned around to Caleb and Naomi who was steps behind him. Anger boiled in my stomach. I wouldn't hate her so much if she didn't like Caleb, or....... breath.

"Hi," I said.

"Sorry for her," Caleb mouthed. I nodded.

"Okay I had enough, like what the hell why are you hanging around this b***h?" Naomi screamed. Okay I've had enough.

"Because I'm actually nice to people!" I snapped.

"Shut up no one was taking to you loser," she snapped back. Wow.

"Wow loser, shut up, how long did it take you to come up with that?" I asked sarcastically.

"I don't need this bye," she snapped before running down the beach to harmony and them.

"Good riddance," I said. Me and Caleb looked at each other then burst out laughing.

Caleb's POV

Yep defiantly love her. Problem how to tell her?

Boom. There you go I'm like on a sugar high at the moment. Jump jump jump. Oh have you heard the Rihanna song jump. I have it on right now. It nasty lol that sounded stupid. REMEMBER COMMENT, VOTEE AND FOLLOW I FOLLOW BACK. SINGS HORRIBLY IN THE BACKGROUND.

OH AND I PUT A PIC OF VALEB IN CHAPTER 9 TELL ME IF TOU CAN SEE IT BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE I DID IT WROMG. OH WELL ILL LIVE, HOPEFULLY. I LOVE READING COMMENTS. SO COMMENTTTTTT!!!!

I'll try it put a pic of Trevor but let's see if you can see it.