Chapter 2

Edited 26/04/2015

"Wanna come over tonight?" I asked Tori.

She sighed and I remembered. That is best friend in the whole wide world is Victoria Henson. I love her, she's like the sister I never had. Well back to the topic, her family decided that they are going to Brazil for summer.

I really wanted to go with them but my dad said no. We both hugged on last time. I got into my car and drove home. Ok I'm gonna introduce myself. Hi I'm Scarlett Summers. I'm 17 and going into grade 12 after summer. Woohoo.I'm 5'7 almost 5'8. I have long brown hair and my eyes are green. I look a lot like my mom. She died when I was 6 and my dad works about 19 hours of the day. He comes home late and goes to work early. I don't tell many people but I'm loaded. My dad's job is better then well payed and according to Tori I live in a mansion. Which isn't technically a lie. I pulled up on my drive way and got out of the car.

I grabbed my backpack and ran to the door and unlocked it. When you entered you saw two huge staircases going to the second floor. I went to the kitchen instead of my room. I love it there, all of the staff are my friends more then my actually staff.

I plopped on the small table in the middle of the kitchen. Our head chef and my friend Jessie walked in. She smiled when she saw me. The whole kitchen was hectic. I wonder why? Usually the only cook for one, which is me.

"Hey Jessie why is it really crazy in here?" I asked her when she reached me. She put something onto a pan which looked like chicken, then turned to me.

"Your dad has some guest over hun," she said barely paying attention to me she was busy put food onto plates. Guests! My dad never has guests. DAD! What my dad's home and it's only 4:00 o'clock. I got up left the kitchen. I reached the stairs when my dad called my name.

"Scarlett!" My dads voice echoed through the house. I could tell he was in his study. In ran to his study and opened the door. My dad stood there in his black suit. He looked like he just got back from work. I turned when I heard someone mumble something. Wow there they were 6 hot guys and 1 cute little boys.

"Um..dad when I said I wanted siblings I didn't mean it," I said to my dad terrified. He laughed. What! My dad never laughs it kinda depressing but true.

"No honey these are my friend Lauren's boys," he said to me when a smile on his face. I could hear the boys chuckle behind me. I automatically got really nervous.

"Oh are they here for dinner or something," I questioned my dad. He shook his head.

"Um...about that...honey they are going to be living with us for a while," my dad said fastly. My mouth dropped and saw the boys smirk. They probably think I like them or something. Then the smallest one came and hugged me. Aww that's too cute.

"Hi, my names Luke wanna be best friends?" He said to me. OMG cuter. I nodded because that's all I could think of doing. He stood on at my side and grabbed my hand. I smiled.

"Ok let's introduce eachother," my dad said turning to the boys.

"Hey I'm Trevor and I'm 19," says the tallest out of the seven.

"I'm Caleb and I'm 18," says a boy with brown hair and green eyes just like me! He sees me looking and winks. I make a disgusted face.

"I'm Zachary and I'm 17," a boy with golden hair and blue eyes says. He's cute but I met him like 3 minutes ago so I'm trying not to start a crush.

"I'm Mason and this is Michael and we're 16," said a boy with black hair which I think he dyed, he also had blue eyes. Weird combination.(not saying that it's weird just story wise).

"I'm Brett and I'm 15," says a boys black hair and brown eyes. He was small for his age but I can't judge so am I.

"You already know me I'm Luke and IM 7," says Luke. I smile at him. My dad's phone started to ring and he went to get it. Great now I'm stuck in a room with them alone. The one that winked at me turned to me, I think his name is Caleb.

"So what's your name babe," he says.

"My name is Scarlett and you call me that and not babe or anything like that," I say to him. I'm guessing he's the player. I don't like to label people in the first minutes I've meet them but I can just tell with him.

"Hey Scarlett nice to meet you," says the one that I think is cute....Zach, I think that's his name. I smile at him. My dads walked in thank the heavens.

"If you guys are ready why don't we go eat dinner," my dad says and we followed him to the other side of the house. I heard someone mumble" wow there loaded". I laugh and everyone looks at me. Oh no. I just run into the dinning room. We all sit down and start eating. Yes! Jessie cooked my favorite for dinner. Spaghetti. After dinner Jessie brings out out desserts and we sit and eat.

"Honey I have to go bye," my dad saying getting up. Typical dad leaves in the middle of everything. Whatever like I care....I do care thorough.

"Hey Scarlett can you show the boys to their bedrooms," says my dad before leaving. I huffed and got up. All the boys follow. First I show Luke his room. Then I show Michael, then Mason, and Brett. Trevor goes into his room leaving me, Zach,and Caleb.

"This is your room Caleb,"I say to Caleb boredom in my voice. He smirks and grabs my waist and pulls me to him. WHAT THE HECK. Before he can do anything I kick him where I'm hoping the sun doesn't shine. He falls to the floor and Zach starts laughing really hard. Caleb gets up and closes the door behind him.

"Wow you sure have courage doing that to Caleb," Zach saying going to his room. I smile at him and go into mine.

VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ILL FOLLOW BACK.BYEEEEe

TANIYA