Chapter 5

Edited 02/05/2015

1 week 3 days and 1 hour. That's how long I had to wait till I could go shopping. Each and everyday the boys mysteriously had something come up. Which was not suspicious at all. I wish you could see me rolling my eyes. So today I texted everyone on their contact list that they were busy.

We all got in the car which took almost an hour because the still refused to go. I finally convinced them and we we started driving. To the mall me go.

We finally reached the mall 10 mins later and I got out of the car and ran to the front entrance the boys casually followed behind. All I wanted to do was go to Chapters, I pretty much live in there during summer but I'm guessing living with the boys is gonna change that.

"Okay well I'll be in Chapters and you guys do what you want." I said turning to them.

"I'll go with you," said Caleb. I nodded. Yeah we are getting closer we actually hung out this week. He's like my new bff. Actually no one can replace Victoria or Tori as I call her.

We walked into Chapters since this was a huge store they even had a small Starbucks at the end. Mhmm I could smell the coffee. Coffee and books any other better combinations? I don't think so.

"You really don't have to stay I'm gonna be reading the whole time," I asked Caleb. He just walked away. Rude much.Of course he wasn't gonna stay here with me why was I even asking him? I grabbed a book on a shelf and starting reading it turned out being book one of Divergent series. I don't mind reading this again. I hear there making a movie.

I was on page 14 when two feet stepped in front of me. I looked up to find Caleb, what?

"I thought you left?" I said.

"No I just went to the Starbucks here," he said handing me a hot chocolate. He knew my favourite. Sweet of him, I thought he left to hang with the boys.

"I knew you liked that because you told me, why would I just leave like that and no thank you on the hanging with me brothers," he said.

"Oh crap I said that outloud?" I asked. Oops. He laughed and nodded.

1 hour later

"Okay let's go find the boys," I said getting up. Caleb nodded and got up. We both walked out of Chapters. It took us 30 mins to find everyone. We should have set up a meet up place. We were walking up to the door when we heard a girl scream.

"Oh my god Zach how are you?" said a voice. I wonder if her personality is as fake as her face. She had on a very short skirt on and a crop top. She jumped on Zach and starting hugging him. I wanted to slap her makeup off.

"Can we go home?" I asked. The girl turned to me and gave me the death glare.

"Who are you?" She asked with so much poison in her words that it could fill a pool.

"I'm Scarlett, the boys live me," I said to her.

"Wow did she buy you guys," she said. What the shit. That's not legal, why would I buy a 7 year old aswell?

"No their my friends," I shoot back at her.

"But your ugly," she said. Oo that hurt.

"Thanks. Oh by the way you have a little face on your makeup," I said to her. Caleb and Trevor burst out laughing even Zach laughed a little. Proud of my comeback I held my chin up higher.

"Shut up loser," she snapped at me.

"Oh someone's on their gift from Mother Nature," I said to her. Her face flushed, wow did I get that right? Caleb was on the floor Trevor was having a hard time to breath and Zach was smiling looking down.

There you go I updated again. Smile. REMEMBER. VOTEEE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME.
READ MY OTHER BOOK. LIVING WITH THE WALTER BOYS.