Chapter 7 part 2

"Come on Scarlett, I'm hungry," whined Kaiden. I shook my head at his idioticness.

"Calm yourself Kaiden, it'll be done in a minute," I said smiling. We are making nachos for everyone. I don't even like nachos but I know Caleb loves them. My thoughts were interrupted by the ding, signaling that the nachos were done. I carefully took them out and walked to the living room.

"Boys!" I screamed when I walked into the living room. Everything was messed up. The pillows on the floor, and feathers everywhere. Kaiden beside me looked around in shock and then laughed quietly.

"What the heck guys," I screamed at everyone. Zach wasn't there and nether was Caleb.

"I'm sorry Scarlett Caleb told us we could," Luke said pulling at my arm. I smiled lightly at him.

"I understand Luke did this, but what happened to your brain cells? Since when do you listen to Caleb," I asked the twins and Trevor. Trevor shrugged. The twins looked down and Brett looked like he was about to cry. Okay I need to stop yelling.

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to yell, here eat and I'll go get Zach and Caleb," I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Zach's gone out and Caleb's pissed at something,"said Michael smiling at me. I nodded.

~later~

"How about we play truth, dare, drink!" screamed Kaiden. I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Shutup I just put Luke to sleep he was like on a sauger high," I hissed. It was true since the yelling thing, Luke went to sleep, Caleb came down stairs but won't even look at me, and Kaiden.

"Yeah, let's play I'll get the drinks,"'said Caleb getting up and going into the kitchen. He came back with 6 cups and a bottle of god knows what.

"Okay it's gonna be cool since half the people in here can't even drink," said Caleb. He handed out the cups and practically threw on at Kaiden. What the hell. We started the game. Well actually we had to explain the game to the twins first. It's normal truth or dare but if you don't do the dare you drink. You can only drink 2 thats our rule.

"Okay me first, Trevor," said mason.

"Truth," Trevor said quickly. Weirdo.

"Do you happen to be dating anyone,"

"N-no" Trevor stuttered. Oh god he so is dating someone. But when we asked him he didn't respond.

"Okay my turn, Scarlett," said Michael.

"Dare, what's there to lose," I laughed.

"Okay, I dare you to sit on Kaiden's lap the rest of the game," Michael pointed to Kaiden who was smiling. I got up and sat down on Kaiden's lap. I don't see the big deal anyway.

"Okay my turn, Caleb" screamed Trevor. I shushed him.

"Dare," he simply responded.

"I dare you to kiss the person that's closest to you that's a girl," Trevor laughed. IM THE ONLY GIRL HERE.

"No"snapped Caleb. Okay my heart just literally broke. Pieces of my heart are probably I my stomach and lungs and ribs.

"Oh come on you already drank your drink when Scarlett went and sat on Kaiden's lap so you have to do it!" Trevor forced on.

"Fine," Caleb said. He got up and walked over to me. He stood me up and pulled me closer to him."Just a dare," he whispered before he crashed his lips to mine. I think butterflies were giving birth in my stomach. Okay totally gross image. We kissed until someone screamed "Get a room. It was Trevor. Stupid old Trevor. But the Trevor that caused my first kiss with Caleb.

"Or maybe not," whispered Caleb before walking upstairs. He doesn't think it's just a dare?

Okay I'm so sorry I didn't write this weekend. I was busy. Some random person commented saying that I was copying. My life with the Walter boys. Which I'm NOT. This is so different. I've read that book and love it. It's just the last name. Okay there's my little mini rant. I'm done.REMEMBER, VOTEEEE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. I FOLLOW BACK.

Oh what's do you thinks gonna happen next comment an tell me.