Chapter 4

Caleb picture above

Edited 02/05/2015

"How's dance class going?" He asked with a smirk. It fell when he saw that I was crying and it was replaced by a confused and a little bit concerned look. Which I'm guessing was fake because he's don't nothing but hit on me and bug me since he got here.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked sitting down. I wiped my tears away and looked at him.

"Why do you care all you wanna do is get into my pants," I said looking away from him. I can't believe I actually said that, I'm usually not so confident.

"No I don't, I admit your cute but I think Zach has dubs on you, now answer my question," he said. I couldn't help but smile a little bit, I guess he isn't that irritating.

"I miss my mom," I said tears escaped my eyes. Great I look like a little baby. I felt arms wrap around me and they hugged me. Woah Caleb is not what I expected.

"I miss dad too," he said. Oh god I have never actually wondered why the Walter boys are here, is their dad even alive..

"He died a couple weeks ago and we were sent her because our mom was best friends with your dad," he said like he read my mind.

"Can I hug you?" I asked. He started laughing and nodded. I hugged him I think this is a great new beginning of a friendship.

Lunch-

"Iiiiiiiiii need to know now, know now can you love me again!" Caleb and I screamed at the top of our lungs. We were singing my new favorite song in my bedroom. Someone knocked on the door and in came a frowning Trevor and a smiling Zach. His smile was cute....

"Well you shutup," Trevor yelled then started laughing. That dude is seriously bipolar not really though.

"IIIIII don't wanna," I said putting on the best puppy dog face I possessed in my body. Trevor walked over and mixed up my hair I really didn't care it's just hair and most of the time it's messed up anyway.

"Your like a little sister you know," Trevor said and I smiled at him. I nodded.

"Scarlett lunch is ready call the boys down," yelled Jessie from downstairs. I told everyone and we all walked downstairs to the dining room.

"Hey guys you wanna go shopping tomorrow," I asked biting my sandwich. I got several boos and no's.

"Oh come on please please pleaseeeeee," I said. Then I got some okays and fines. I can't wait for tomorrow I don't even remember the last time I went shopping.

Okay this was a tiny update just because @kaitlynmariekennedy commented that she loved it. Hope you like it I'll update again sometime this week. I'm starting to write this book more because it got 100 reads. REMEMBER VOTEEEE, COMMENT,
AND READ MY OTHER BOOK. LIVING WITH THE WALTER BOYS