Chapter 6

Edited 02/05/2015

Okay it's been 2 days since the mall incident and I learned quite a few things since then.

1) That girl that I argued with was Melissa

2) Melissa is Zach's "girlfriend"

3) Melissa and Zach have been "dating" since last year.

4) My feelings for Zach disappear a little everyday he is still with Melissa.

I ran downstairs for breakfast.I took my seat and the rest of the boys walked in. Caleb took the seat beside me and Luke took the other.

"So guys what do you want to do today," I asked

"How about that new water park?" Zach suggested. I rolled my eyes he has been saying that everyday since he got here.

"No. Let's go to the park," Caleb said. I nodded I wanted to go to the park it sounds fun. I remember when my mom would have huge family picnics, where she would invite all of our family members from everywhere, we used to go eat and spend hours there. But that hasn't happened in almost 11 years.

"Ya the park sounds awesome," screamed Trevor.

"Are you sure he's the almost 20 year old?" I asked Caleb. Who nodded and laughed. Trevor sent me a fake glare.

After breakfast I ran and jumped on the couch beside Caleb. Trevor went to go see his girlfriend. The twins were sitting beside me and Luke was playing in his room with Brett to accompany him. Zach walked in.

"Hey Scarlett can we um...talk?" He asked. Me and Caleb exchanged a look and he nodded. I followed Zach to my dad's office and he turned to me.

"What do you wanna talk about Zach?" I said.

"Okay first of all why are you ignoring me what did I do?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing, you did nothing don't you have to go to Melissa?" I asked at him. To tell you the truth I was getting pissed.

"Why the hell would I go to Melissa your the one I like!" He said his voice starting to rise.

"What, no you don't your dating Melissa," I snapped at him.

"No we just fell each others needs like probably you and Caleb," He snapped back. What the hell, how can he talk like that about Caleb. It almost hurt. Why did it hurt?

"What the hell is wrong with you, caleb and I are friends and the Melissa thing, that's down right disgusting!" I screamed in his face and ran to the living room. I sat down quietly beside Caleb. I wasn't crying but a small piece of me was sad. But a huge piece of me was glad that happened. Because Zach made me realize something.

The fact I liked Caleb.

At the park

12:00 o'clock that's the time right now and everyone is in the park. Jessie made us a huge picnic and the boys ate most of it. I barley ate anything. Caleb asked me why but I didn't respond. I got up and started walking.

I can't like Caleb. I shouldn't like him. But I do like him. Ughhh. This is the worst day ever. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find Mason and Michael. I haven't really talked to the boys that much but they were nice when I did talk to them.

"Hey do you mind us walking with you?" They asked I shook my head and we started walking.

"So we might have heard your conversation with Zach," Mason said. Oh those evil boys but I didn't really care at this point. Wait if they heard it, did Caleb hear it.

"Sorry about our brother by the way," Michael said.

"It's alright it's not your fault," I said looking at the grass.

"But we know something about you," Mason said teasingly trying to cheer me up.

"And what is that exactly?" I said smiling at him.

"We know you like Caleb," Michael stated. What no no no no no no.

"What are you talking about?" I said playing dumb.

"Ha you suck at playing dumb," Mason said laughing. Michael was laughing too. Idiots.

"Okay fine I might have a miniature crush on Caleb," I said so quiet that I'm surprised if they heard me.

"Yeah we know, so this is what you do, just tell him." Michael said.

"Who said I was going to listen to you huh?" I teased. They shook their heads.

"Fine then don't tell him and live alone for the rest of the life without love," Michael said. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Okay okay I'll tell him," I practically screamed. They both started laughing and walked away. Okay now how do I tell him that I like him?

HEY. OKAY SO PEOPLE PLEASE VOTEE ON THIS BOOK AND MY OTHER BOOK. NAMED LIVING WITH THE WALTER BOYS. If I GET 20 VOTES ILL UPDATE 2 THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

READ MY OTHER BOOK LIVING WITH THE WALTER BOYS

REMEMBER 20 VOTES ON ANY BOOK AND ILL UPDATE 2 THIS WEEKEND!!!