Chapter 14

Go follow my awesome friend @tay_paquette and read her awesome book.

If she gets a bunch of reads and follows I'll update sooner and chapters will be longer Pinki swear!!!

Life sucks butt. For the past 3 days Caleb had not muttered a word to me or Zach. He is being such a girl in my opinion.

I grabbed by bowl of Mac and cheese and walked into the living room and put the tv on. I took a bit while channel surfing. I settled on a rerun of pretty little liars.

I watched as spencer starting talking to Toby about something. Truthfully I wasn't paying attention.

Someone sat down beside me and changed the channel while I was in thought. I looked over to Caleb. I gulped.

I don't know what to say to him we haven't been alone since we got back from Hawaii.

"Hey Caleb," I said trying to be polite. He didn't respond right away. It looked like he was resisting to do so.

"Hi." he said short and simple. I sighed. I hate this awkwardness. Before I liked Caleb we were best friends. I loved that.

"I'm done with this awkwardness Caleb can't we just I don't know..... go back to before," I asked. I know Zach and me are still trying to make him jealous but I still want to be his friend.

"I don't see why not but I don't think that we could ever really be the same," he said.

My throat felt like it was a toothpick and I was having trouble breathing right now.

"But why not," he finished. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"That's great thanks Caleb," I said eating Mac and cheese again. He nodded and got up and left.

When he left I jumped around the living room for a while. Zach walked into the living room and looked at me like I was crazy.

I explained what happened with Caleb and Zach smiled.

"That's great Scar, I guess we won't be pretending to do that stuff again," he said getting up and walking out of the room.

What the heck is he mad at me? What did I do? Wait did Zach like me? no that's not possible.

The next day

I sat awkwardly between Caleb and Zach. Zach didn't talk to me much yesterday and neither did Caleb. I hate this. I just want my friends back. Why did my feelings get in the way and do this?

"So do you guys want to do something today?" I asked no one in general.

"Why don't we go to a party," Trevor yelled.

"What party Trevor," mason asked shaking his head.

"Remember Jason well he is throwing a party at his new place and texted me if I wanted to come but I said maybe," Trevor explained. I don't like parties they annoy me.

"Sure lets go when's the party start?" Asked Michael.

"Umm 8 I'm guessing I really don't remember," Trevor said unsure.

"I doubt that you well remember," mumbled mason. I laughed slightly.

"So Trevor how is that girl you meet at Starbucks?" Asked Caleb out of nowhere.

"Yeah well she is coming to the party so you'll meet her there I guess," Trevor half mumbled.

"Aw trevy wevy has a crush, our pin head brother is growing up how adorable!" Screamed mason. Everyone laughed.

"Shut up before I make sure that you won't be able to have little mason juniors," snapped Trevor. Which just made us all laugh harder.

I'm soooooo sorry I know it's crap but I needed a gap chapter before Naomi's arrival. again soo sorry. 4 day weekend I'll update again soon between the 4 days.

COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW I FOLLOW BACK ALWAYS!!

LOVE YOUR COMMENTS SO COMMENT.