83: Deepest Thoughts

I had a social studies test today, it didn't count as a grade though.

It had 32 vocabulary words and I told myself that if the teacher marks exactly 10 questions wrong, that means she's racist or has a thing against Hispanics. 😕

------

Description: Zayn can read minds and Niall just thinks a lot.

[short like me my squad.]
------

"Did i bring my homework?" Niall thought to himself as he checked his backpack for his English binder. "If I didn't bring it, I'm so getting a detention."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "don't you dare even think about them calling your mom."

Niall gasped at Zayn, "how'd you know I was going to say that?"

"Oh.. um, I... took a lucky guess," Zayn said turning red. He covered up his stutter with a cough. "We should get to class before we're late."

"Yeah, you're right," Niall said closing his locker door shut, Zayn following beside him. The two had the same class together, which was English. "How was the first step for you?"

Zayn raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"The first step; getting up in the morning," Niall responded as they walked. He waved at a girl who he was friends with, giving her a hug. Zayn laughed when Niall thought about wanting to hug food instead. Niall got back to Zayn, "I know it takes you time to get up."

"Oh," Zayn blushed. "It was okay, easier today. You?"

"Still wishing I had those Lucky Charms."

Zayn laughed once again, the two now finally making it to English class. They took notes, listened to the teacher, slept, and talked with friends. Zayn was finished with his assignment and looked around the room to see if anyone else was the same. He saw Niall's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Okay, but what the flying fuck is this stuff?"

"WHEN DID WE LEARN THIS??"

"This is not written in English. It's written in some random language."

"I DONT SPEAK SPANISH!"

"I thought this was English class?!"

Zayn smiled and got up from his desk as he shook away Niall's thoughts. He didn't mean to do it, it just couldn't be helped sometimes. Zayn walked over to Niall's desk, moving a desk closer to the blondes.

"Need help?"

Niall gaped at Zayn. "How'd you know I was stuck on this shit?"

"Your facial expressions. You always furrow your eyebrows when you don't understand something and is two seconds away from throwing the paper out the window," Zayn chuckled.

"That, or you're just really good at being my best friend," Niall said easing an eyebrow at the boy.

Zayn nodded, although that was not the answer. "Let's go with that."

"Or you're a mind reader..."

"Me? Really? You're really good with your imagination," Zayn laughed. "I can't read minds to save my life."

"He's joking right."

Zayn tried his best to ignore that and not say anything about it. It wasn't his fault that he was able to know someone's thoughts.

"I swear I'm going to zip out of this room when class ends, and head straight to the lunch room."

"I'll help you with this so you don't get hangry," Zayn said.

"I was just thinking about food," Niall said looking at Zayn awkwardly.

All he could was shrug and ignore Niall's curious stares as the class continued.
--------

THE WEEKEND IS FINALLY HERE!!!

HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS! KWANZA! HANUKKAH! ANY HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

Lmao it's only December 1 Lilian wtf 😂