32: Pickup Lines

~in drafts 😉~

Description: in which bad boy Zayn has a crush on flower child Niall.

-----

Liam looked at Zayn who was staring off at Niall. "Are you even listening to me, Zayn?" Liam asked, annoyed. This was the tenth time Zayn had stopped listening to his best friend just to stare at his crush.

"He's just so cute!" Zayn squealed, making Liam cringe. "Just look at him! His eyes, smile, hair, cute little bum, and the flower crowns just make him even cuter!"

Liam rolled his eyes. "I don't know why you spend all your time staring at him. If he liked you back, he would've started talking to you."

Zayn looked at Liam. "When one has a crush, they don't simply "start talking" to them. That will cause them to stutter like an idiot and embarrass themselves in front of their crush."

"You're Zayn Malik. Use your terrible pick up lines to try to make him cringe," Liam said.

Zayn smacked Liam. "My pickup lines are good, unlike your grades."

"Name one."

Zayn smiled proudly. "You'll see when we have the second math class. He's in that class and the seat beside him is usually empty, so I'll be taking that spot."

"And the cringe starts in a few minutes!" Liam said. "Everyone evacuate!"

"This is why no one likes you, Liam."

"That's because they love me."

---

Like Zayn told his best friend, he took the seat that was empty besides the seat that Niall would sit at. He looked at the board and started doing his 'do-now' as the teacher would call it and waited for Niall.

The blond boy was only a few minutes late to class which caused the teacher to ask why. "Niall, why are you late to my class?"

"I had the sniffles," Niall said as he took his seat. He noticed Zayn looking at him and blushed, realizing that the bad boy was checking him out.

Liam face palmed as he saw Zayn wiggle his eyebrows at Niall. The boy wearing the flower crown smiled a little as he tried to do his work.

Zayn started rubbing his eyes, as if he had something in them. "Something's wrong with me eyes," he said. He then looked at Niall giving him a smirk, "I can't take them off you." He said wiggling his eyebrows again.

Niall looked at him and smiled. Zayn winked at Niall. "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber," he said.

"Zayn, why are you speaking to him?" The teacher asked. "Niall is trying to do his work."

Liam shook his head, already knowing Zayn was going to get himself in some sort of trouble for talking during class.

Zayn ignored the teacher and slouched down further in his seat. Niall giggled as he watched Zayn do so. The tanned boy stayed like that a few seconds then came back up, smile on his face. "I'm here. What are your other two wishes?"

Niall laughed. "I wish for some pizza to share?"

Zayn took that as an opportunity. "One thing though."

"What's that?"

"I lost my phone number," Zayn told the blond. He then wiggles his eyebrows. "Can I have yours?"

Niall burst out laughing, making Zayn proudly smile. The Irish boy calmed down from his laughing and nodded. "Sure."

Zayn gasped, "wait, really?"

Niall smiled. "Yeah. I mean it."

"I TOLD YOU, LIAM!" Zayn shouted. "HE DOES LIKE ME BACK!"

Liam's eyes widen and so did Zayn's. The class turned to look at him as he then turned red. Niall was blushing too, playing with the ends of his sweater. Maybe he did like Zayn back.

"Wait, what?" Zayn asked, pretending he didn't say anything. "Why's everyone staring at me?"

The class turned back to do their work because the teacher told them to. Niall looked at Zayn and shyly said, "do you really like me?"

Zayn's head shot up. "Do I? Do I? Do I really like you? How could I not?! You're so cute! Your laugh, smile, eyes, hair. Everything. The flower crowns make you look so beautiful and I just really really like you. You're really beautiful, Niall."

Niall blushed then cautiously leaned towards Zayn, giving him a light kiss on the cheek before the teacher would notice. "Thank you, Zayn."

Liam could've sworn he saw Zayn turn redder than a strawberry from the kiss on the cheek he was given by Niall.

"I... was also serious when I said I wished for a pizza to share with you," Niall told Zayn shyly

Zayn smiled. "Well it's a good thing I'm free this Saturday."

Niall wrote his number down on a piece of paper and gave it to Zayn. "Here's my number like you asked," he said. Then he giggled, "because apparently you lost yours."

Zayn was on cloud 9. He could not believe Niall actually gave him his phone number and wanted to go out with him for some pizza.

When class ended, Niall went to his other class giving Zayn a wave and beautiful smile. Zayn looked at Liam. "I told you he liked me back. I told you."

Liam rolled his eyes. "Start planning your 'date' instead of going 'I told you so' mode on me."

Zayn snickered as he pointed at Liam. "Loser. You owe me a bag of chips now."