28: No More Sad Days

That moment when you realize that I haven't been updating any of my stories besides this one... OOPS

But like, your welcome? I personally like to write these because they get to be how long I want them to be and don't have to try to write a longass chapter for something but yEAH.

---

Description: heartbroken after his breakup with his boyfriend, Niall went to the club to get his mind off things. There, he meets someone who might just give him happy days.

⚔️ ((The description sucked balls, sorry. But hopefully the one shot thing doesn't)) ⚔️

----

Niall wiped his tears as he texted Louis and Calum. He couldn't believe his boyfriend of four years has been cheating on him the whole time! All that honesty, love, and kindness going all down the drain. Thing is, same thing happened to Niall years before he dated Jack. Now, Niall feels like giving up on love.

What was the point of him falling in love when they disappear or cheat? Especially when you've grown so attached to the hip. The feeling was hard for Niall. So, like any one in this situation would, he texted his best friends in the group chat they had, rambling and cursing out Jack.

Calum: He's allergic to peanuts, right? We can make him a peanut butter sandwich and put rat poison in it and BOOM! HE DIES

Louis: and when he does, we can ship him off across the Atlantic Ocean 🌊

Niall: guys I'm just really sad. I MEAN FOUR YEARS AND CHEATING THE WHOLE TIME?!?! I give up on life 😔

Calum: nononono!! I will not be tolerating this nonsense! He does not deserve your sadness. Okay. Puppies and food do. And the thing is, he's a jerk anyways. You don't need him to be happy, you can do that perfectly on your own. You just have to be like queen Elsa in frozen and let it go. But instead of "it" you let HIM go.

Niall: with the help of alcohol

Louis: BOI you are crazy if you think you're going to the club and drink. That's not a good decision because creeps like jack like to take advantage of heartbroken people

Calum: *claps hands like manic* YOUVE FINALLY HAD SAID SOMETHING SMART AND WORTH LIVING FOR. ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR LOUIS TOMLINSON EVERYONE 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Louis: shut up calcium

Niall: fine. I won't go.

Calum: that's what I thought. ANYWAYS, ENOUGH OF JACK THE BEANSTOCK CLIMBER OR HUMPER AND LOUIS AND I ARE ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A BUNCH OF CHOCOLATE AND TEDDY BEARS AND CANDY AND MOVIES

Niall: you guys don't have to

Calum: deal with it, we're going over.

Louis: instead of texting, can you help me carry all this shit Calum?

Calum: RIGHT. BRB

Niall sighed as he exit out of the text message all and slouched deeper in his covers, sweater on, messy hair, sweatpants, and fuzzy socks on. He had a big bag of hot cheetos and ate some, shoving them into his mouth, hoping the chewing would take his mind off his heartbreak.

He heard voices, already knowing that it was Louis and Calum. The two boys made their way up to Niall's room with a bunch of things to get over stupid Jack.

"You guys don't need to," Niall said shoving more hot cheetos in his mouth. "I have chips here."

Calum dropped the things on Niall's bed and sat down next to him, taking a chip. He ate it, swallowed, and looked at Niall, "chocolate contains happy hormones, and chips really don't. Which means if you want to be over Jack the Beanstock Climber you'll have to eat chocolate because it can make your mood better."