54: Scary Sleepover

This is almost like nightfall, but a bit different. It has the same plot towards it, but slightly different setting?

-----

Description: nine boys have a sleep over and things start to happen. And it's close to nightfall...

INCLUDEZ:
-5SOS
-side!larry,muke, cashton

--------

Luke, Calum, Michael, Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall where all sitting on the ground, waiting for Ashton to arrive with the pizzas. Calum's phone then dings with a message and he freaks out when it says 'A'.

"Guys?" Calum said, phone in his hands as he stared at the other boys. The other boys looked at him asking what's wrong. "A texted."

Luke, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis gasped as Michael snatched Calum's phone and read it, giving the Kiwi boy a glare. "It's Ashton, you fucking idiot. This is not pretty little liars. Move your thumb."

Calum nervously laughed and replied to Ashton, telling his boyfriend to come in. The door opened causing all boys to scream, and hide their faces with their blankets.

"Hola bitches," Ashton said as he came in with the large pizzas, four boxes. He set them on the bed, the other boys immediately getting some slices. Michael grabbed a whole box for him to share ONLY with Luke.

"Wait," Harry paused causing the others to do the same. "Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" Liam asked as he ate some of his pizza.

"I swear I heard a thump coming from somewhere," Harry said looking at Louis. A phone then rang causing them all to drop their pizzas and hug whoever was next to them.

"Who's answering?" Luke whispered.

The boys all looked at him. "You."

"He's fucked, he gonna die."

"Niall shut up."

Luke nervously got up and walked towards where their phones all where, seeing his ringing. The caller ID was unknown causing him to get frightened a little. He picked his phone up and answered it, bringing the device to his ear. "H-Hello?"

The tall blonde Australian boy returned to his group of friends, sitting next to his boyfriend and put the phone on speaker. Michael then asked, "who is this?"

"You only have hours till the nightfall comes for the next 14 years, my boys. Take this as your warning, yeah?"

Niall snatched the phone. "Nick? Is this you?"

"Nick?" The voice from the phone asked. "Who's that?"

Zayn was about to say something, but Niall lifted his finger at him, telling them all to be quiet, he had a plan in mind. "Is this really you, you're calling at this time when I'm hanging out with my friends? Do you not have any respect?"

The person then hung the phone up so Niall gave Luke his phone back. "Your welcome."

"How did you do that?" Harry asked, amazed.

Niall shrugged, "you have to act like a crazy boyfriend and they'll find you awkward, then hang up. Works every time."

Zayn looked at Niall, "but who's Nick?"

"He's this dude who keeps bothering me at school," Niall explained. He then noticed the jealous look on his boyfriends face and sat in his lap, kissing Zayn's cheek. "Don't you dare think I'm leaving you."

"Let's watch a movie!" Liam suggested. The other boys nodded and agreed to putting a horror movie.

Harry was cuddled up with Louis, shaking. "Lou-Lou?"

"What's wrong?" Louis whispered, placing a kiss on Harry's forehead.

"Will you hold me close during the scary scenes?" Harry asked, a pout on his red lips. Louis smiled and kissed Harry's lips, nodding.

"Forever and always."

(( my larry heart jdjsksjs and this is my own story asdfghjkl ))

They put on a scary clown movie, Harry whimpering when the clowns faces came up close, Louis holding him and whispering sweet things to his boyfriend, rubbing his back in comfort.

The clown movie then suddenly froze and the tv completely shut off. The nine boys froze.

"Ashton; now is not the time for these pranks," Liam told the Australian boy.

"I didn't do anything," Ashton said putting his arms up in surrender. "I was cuddling with Calum the whole time."

Calum nodded, "he's telling the truth."

Luke then burst into tears. "We're going to die!"

Michael shook his head and brought his boyfriend in his arms, head resting between his neck and shoulder. "I assure you we're not, Lukey."

"So far this sleep over has had weird events," Niall said catching everyone's attention. "The phone call, the tv, the thump noises."

Liam then spoke up, "when I went to get some popcorn, the microwave turned on by itself."

"Let's not panic," Louis said, "I'm sure it's just our imaginations getting the best of us."

"It can't be," Calum said, disagreeing with the British boy. "This is too spooky."

Harry sniffed causing everyone to look at him. "What if they guy in the phone call was right? The nightfall only being minutes away?"

Right when Harry said that, the home alarm system had gone off causing the boys to panic, Louis included.

"This is your home alarm system going off, signaling that the nightfall has come. The night is coming, and will be here for the next fourteen years."

"Oh shit," Niall whispered.

Then, people with serial killer masks came in, grabbing each boy by the waist, dragging them off the bed, away and apart from each other causing them all to scream.

-----------

I tried to have it perfectly scary for Halloween but I'm not good at scary so sorry if it didn't manage to scare you enough.

*drops mic and zayns*